Paulie Just Got Fired From Showtime

See the denial continues. You purposely ignoring the part of the article where they have social media post of the killers stating they hat N words. Or did you not read the whole thing.
Asks for proof...Gets 1st hand witness testimony from one of their buddies. Of course you dont believe it because your ridiculous agenda is racism isnt real.

Tell you what maybe Paulie was under performing at work. Maybe he made a mess in the Showtime lunch room. Maybe they know more racist stuff he said 1st hand you are not privy too. Prove Showtime is discriminating against Paulie strictly because hes white. Maybe they dont like his accent or voice.. See I can play the same denial game you do. Difference is it's a one way street. Racism is easy for you to see no matter how small it is when its white Paulie.
Meanwhile you will make every excuse in the book for a modern day lynching
@nac386 Now you have a 3ed person to the question you asked me earlier...SMH
It has nothing to do with Paulie being white, not even a little. But you can only see race, it consumes everything for you, it seems.
I do not agree with this cancel culture and I haven't seen anything that Paulie said in what I watched that should have a man lose his job.
I don't care what those clowns the McWhatevers said on social media, that has nothing to do with that day. I do not believe that guy who is trying to figure a way out himself and is making it up as he goes. Also, where did it say they ran over him? Wouldn't the guy who forgot then remembered later (once he was in trouble) that he heard the "N"-word from a distance have caught that on video? The running over (or even running into) Arbery, I mean.

And not for nothing, but if you want to find a racist you need not go any further than the nearest mirror, my man. You need to do some self-reflection there, maybe. I don't know. 'cause if you're looking in my direction, you're wrong. No matter what your gut tells you. Trust me.

Georgia State special investigators have physical evidence of him being hit and reported as such. Deny that lol
View attachment 787881
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/suspects-struck-ahmaud-arbery-vehicle-shot-dead-yelled/story?id=71066667
I didn't see this one because I was posting, or I would have known McMichaels when I posted above. I forgot their name because I haven't seen it for a bit.
Strange that never came up before, too. The car thing. Curious.
And you're being a drama queen about it. Ran over. lol
And now it's "hit"?
C'mon.
More late-game BS trying to save his ass if it's from the same clown with the bowl cut.
I really don't care that much, I'm not defending them by any means and explained what I would have done (exactly what Arbery did---attack him) from the get in the WR thread, merely pointing out the absurdity of continuing with the "jogger" narrative.
When someone does that, I know enough to move on from it because they are unable to discuss that situation and outcome rationally due to "bias" so strong they can't see or (more likely) simply refuse to acknowledge some truths.

Re-read the CNN story and they have charged video boy with the haircut with felony murder, too!?
That's outrageous, but effective if you need to get a dumb goof like that guy to pipe up with some "new evidence".
398a75ec8570c8368eaa79c9bca29501.jpg

Felony murder for video boy?
C'mon, man.
I'm sure he'll say whatever they want him to say. And then some.

I've not heard anything of the sort except in the WR---but not with any evidence. Ran over him? N-word? When did these revelations come out (since there was nothing of the sort said for at least months)?

I watched a few minutes, tend to agree with Paulie (again, only watched two minutes about the tweets with some bitch reading them like they were bad or evil or racist---lol). Not sure where he went after two minutes, but he said it's money, not race. Economic strife is what is holding people back. I can accept that. Lack of education and such due to that. Your economic condition. But that's all races. There is no systemic racism holding black people back in the US in 2020. That's a weak man's excuse. Period. Cry all you want about it (not you specifically, speaking in generalities), but I know and speak the truth. And even penniless, you can educate yourself and become very comfortable, if not straight wealthy, through self-discipline and hard work.

And the reason I know that to be true, is that I know immigrants who came here with nothing and they are millionaires within their own lifetime. Weird that they didn't run into any of that, given a couple of them are African. Isn't that strange? Nigeria and Ghana, show up with nothing but incredible skills in mathematics or engineering and the man doesn't keep you down, he makes you rich.
lol
Also know immigrants from all over the globe with similar results (India, China, Thailand). And they were dirt poor when they got here. Crazy they ducked all this "systemic" bullshit, right?
Again, it's just a weak ass excuse by weak ass men who chose not to educate themselves or work hard and are upset with their lot in life, which they guaranteed to be shit when they made the aforementioned choices not to educate themselves and work hard. It's still 100% guaranteed to make you very comfortable in this country. Make good decisions, get good results.

I've been debating all day on whether I should cancel Showtime. Watching UFC tonight. Boo! I so wanted boxing to stay out of this nonsense. Do that shit on your own time, not on my dime. Or my dime disappears.
it's a lot more complicated than some people try to make it, that much is for sure. These math wiz' from all over the world that america selfishly uses are exceptions, a process Michio Kaku called "sucking up the big brains of the world". Also, immigrants have generally been a hungrier peoples than most citizens, not only because of the personality type itself but also because they are fresh and unjaded. I've known many immigrants come over and even though their immigrant relatives tell them not to, they still send them photos of shit they have and it lures them over to be uber drivers or work at am/pm's where they have the privilige of working long days for less than minimum wage and are able to buy new cars so they can take their turn sending pictures to the folks back home. Americans of just about every stripe are lazy as fuck, i don't care what they are, if they've been here more than a generation they are usually useless, which is the reason they keep bringing fresh blood in, employers know how useless most americans are.

As far as immigrants and money, well, if making a few bucks and having no self respect about how you're treated is success then they are winning. Personally, I don't have a lot of money, it's never been my goal, i've placed a lot of time into things that don't pay and i've lost a lot because of it but it's my choice and I don't see how I'd have done anything different, jobs i've had have all been exploitive and poor paying, so after a string of them, I just don't even worry about it, it's not something 100 percent in most people's hands so why worry about it? But, this capitalistic society being what it is, people judge everything by the bullshit, which has no true reflection on how hard you work, how decent you are as a person or how smart you are. Also, the immigrants of all kinds are america's secret weapon, really is, from the housecleaners and nannies to the student visa demographic that we take in. American kids, black or white aren't exactly doing that good in school, and sorry to say, even though the bootstrap bullshit and the "work hard" that people put forth is a mantra, most of the people who say it are lazy as fuck, some were left money, some had good contacts, some are also broken to bits and hooked on drugs and alcohol, but I can't say I've seen a lot of hard working americans. Give the immigrants that, they keep this shit running, in fact, when my east Indian buddy was quaking in his boots about trump, i told him not to worry about it because the country would fall apart without immigrant labor but that they love it when you're scared shitless, makes it easier to squeeze more out of you and treat you any way they can.
It's not as simple as you're trying to make it and the work part is an almost meaningless part of it

it's a lot more complicated than some people try to make it, that much is for sure. These math wiz' from all over the world that america selfishly uses are exceptions, a process Michio Kaku called "sucking up the big brains of the world". Also, immigrants have generally been a hungrier peoples than most citizens, not only because of the personality type itself but also because they are fresh and unjaded. I've known many immigrants come over and even though their immigrant relatives tell them not to, they still send them photos of shit they have and it lures them over to be uber drivers or work at am/pm's where they have the privilige of working long days for less than minimum wage and are able to buy new cars so they can take their turn sending pictures to the folks back home. Americans of just about every stripe are lazy as fuck, i don't care what they are, if they've been here more than a generation they are usually useless, which is the reason they keep bringing fresh blood in, employers know how useless most americans are.

As far as immigrants and money, well, if making a few bucks and having no self respect about how you're treated is success then they are winning. Personally, I don't have a lot of money, it's never been my goal, i've placed a lot of time into things that don't pay and i've lost a lot because of it but it's my choice and I don't see how I'd have done anything different, jobs i've had have all been exploitive and poor paying, so after a string of them, I just don't even worry about it, it's not something 100 percent in most people's hands so why worry about it? But, this capitalistic society being what it is, people judge everything by the bullshit, which has no true reflection on how hard you work, how decent you are as a person or how smart you are. Also, the immigrants of all kinds are america's secret weapon, really is, from the housecleaners and nannies to the student visa demographic that we take in. American kids, black or white aren't exactly doing that good in school, and sorry to say, even though the bootstrap bullshit and the "work hard" that people put forth is a mantra, most of the people who say it are lazy as fuck, some were left money, some had good contacts, some are also broken to bits and hooked on drugs and alcohol, but I can't say I've seen a lot of hard working americans. Give the immigrants that, they keep this shit running, in fact, when my east Indian buddy was quaking in his boots about trump, i told him not to worry about it because the country would fall apart without immigrant labor but that they love it when you're scared shitless, makes it easier to squeeze more out of you and treat you any way they can.
It's not as simple as you're trying to make it and the work part is an almost meaningless part of it
I hear you and agree with a lot of what you say. I too think it's all Americans of every color who have been here multiple generations who are too complacent/don't apply themselves to the degree an immigrant will. Those who come over and even their kids are able to see the truth of the American dream and that if they get As on everything all the way through college while taking a "real" major, they're going to be just fine. And that's what they want. A legit chance at/path to success based on merit. You still get that in the US. Everyone does. A house, car, etc. are all side benefits to that success.
But I hear you on the ones who are low or no-skill workers, too. It's rough on anyone from anywhere if you aren't valuable to an employer for something. That's what I try to teach my kids. You have to figure out what you're good at (math, science, business, medicine), whatever it is you can do and excel at that not just "anyone" can do and it will all work itself out from there. You work hard and hone your skills and with that comes success. If you can do something that only 1-in-10,000 people can do, you're on your way. Think of it that way. Or,...
If I can teach someone your job or role within the organization within a week or so (or worse, in a day or hours), you're not going to make very much money. Ever, unless you change that dynamic. If I can't teach them what you can do in less than several years, or because you're so special I can't teach them period and would have to replace you with someone else with your great and unique skills, then obviously you will be compensated accordingly.
It's a pretty simple formula here in the US and is right there for anyone. People from all over prove it every day even by starting their own businesses in addition to working in the corporate world, which they obviously do. Restaurants, lawn care companies, stores, gas stations, car lots, anything their heart desires.

I hear you on school, too. Ours suck here. They are nothing more than day cares, warehousing idiots in babysitter fashion and teaching them nothing of value these days. Our children and children's children will mostly work for immigrants and the children and children's children of immigrants because they're just plain more skilled in mathematics, science, IT, business, medicine, the works, really. It sucks.

And think of this...
There are what, 1.7B people in India? That's a lot. And they GRIND in school. Now get this. They are all expected to grind like mad on actual schoolwork, not liberal theory and horseshit like our kids. And here's the kicker:
There are more children in honors programs in India than there are children period in The United States.
That's scary.
Now throw in China. Yikes. Don't forget Pakistan, Nigeria, etc., etc., etc. as well and I sure have seen a seemingly endless supply of EXTREMELY well-educated individuals willing to work long hours for (relatively) low starting pay---looking long-term as to where they will be in 20, 30 and 40 years from now.
I have a hard time explaining that kind of forward-looking "planning" to my kids, and to be honest I was worse than they are.
I never even thought about becoming 30 years old and was 25 or so before I ever realized "I better grow up or I'm going to be scraping by, driving this beater car and living in this efficiency forever". Money alone was never my goal, but I knew I needed more than I had, which is not saying much. lol
Anyway, like you mention I prefer to leave a legacy of being good to those who know me and taking care of my family and friends as opposed to measuring my bank account against someone else's (which is good, because I still don't fare that well on that front), but I'll never think that any physically and mentally able person can't find great success in the US regardless of race, because I already know that they can. So I would have to pull the ol' "don't believe your lyin' eyes" to fall into that cult of thought.

I hear you and agree with a lot of what you say. I too think it's all Americans of every color who have been here multiple generations who are too complacent/don't apply themselves to the degree an immigrant will. Those who come over and even their kids are able to see the truth of the American dream and that if they get As on everything all the way through college while taking a "real" major, they're going to be just fine. And that's what they want. A legit chance at/path to success based on merit. You still get that in the US. Everyone does. A house, car, etc. are all side benefits to that success.
But I hear you on the ones who are low or no-skill workers, too. It's rough on anyone from anywhere if you aren't valuable to an employer for something. That's what I try to teach my kids. You have to figure out what you're good at (math, science, business, medicine), whatever it is you can do and excel at that not just "anyone" can do and it will all work itself out from there. You work hard and hone your skills and with that comes success. If you can do something that only 1-in-10,000 people can do, you're on your way. Think of it that way. Or,...
If I can teach someone your job or role within the organization within a week or so (or worse, in a day or hours), you're not going to make very much money. Ever, unless you change that dynamic. If I can't teach them what you can do in less than several years, or because you're so special I can't teach them period and would have to replace you with someone else with your great and unique skills, then obviously you will be compensated accordingly.
It's a pretty simple formula here in the US and is right there for anyone. People from all over prove it every day even by starting their own businesses in addition to working in the corporate world, which they obviously do. Restaurants, lawn care companies, stores, gas stations, car lots, anything their heart desires.

I hear you on school, too. Ours suck here. They are nothing more than day cares, warehousing idiots in babysitter fashion and teaching them nothing of value these days. Our children and children's children will mostly work for immigrants and the children and children's children of immigrants because they're just plain more skilled in mathematics, science, IT, business, medicine, the works, really. It sucks.

And think of this...
There are what, 1.7B people in India? That's a lot. And they GRIND in school. Now get this. They are all expected to grind like mad on actual schoolwork, not liberal theory and horseshit like our kids. And here's the kicker:
There are more children in honors programs in India than there are children period in The United States.
That's scary.
Now throw in China. Yikes. Don't forget Pakistan, Nigeria, etc., etc., etc. as well and I sure have seen a seemingly endless supply of EXTREMELY well-educated individuals willing to work long hours for (relatively) low starting pay---looking long-term as to where they will be in 20, 30 and 40 years from now.
I have a hard time explaining that kind of forward-looking "planning" to my kids, and to be honest I was worse than they are.
I never even thought about becoming 30 years old and was 25 or so before I ever realized "I better grow up or I'm going to be scraping by, driving this beater car and living in this efficiency forever". Money alone was never my goal, but I knew I needed more than I had, which is not saying much. lol
Anyway, like you mention I prefer to leave a legacy of being good to those who know me and taking care of my family and friends as opposed to measuring my bank account against someone else's (which is good, because I still don't fare that well on that front), but I'll never think that any physically and mentally able person can't find great success in the US regardless of race, because I already know that they can. So I would have to pull the ol' "don't believe your lyin' eyes" to fall into that cult of thought.
well, we do have a shot, my stepdad had horrible jobs until he was into his forties, I can't blame all that on him, he was black and he was also pretty sensitive, not everyone is strong or resilient, in fact most people aren't, it hurt him when he would not get oppurtunities, and.., I told both my parents many times that they should have never let me see what the world put them through because I swore I wasn't going to be crying over how some employer treated, (it has happened anyway) my stepdad finally hit his stride, made decent money, was left some real estate and now as an old man, his reward is an ungrateful daughter and son in law who I worry are bullying him. My opinion is this country is extremely hard on families and relationships and making a choice between that and making money is a faustian bargain. My best friend who is black, actually had a father who was one of the most powerful lawyers in the state, pics with the governor and everything, you'd never know it by how his children turned out. While dad was taking advantage of whatever chances his era opened up, he traded his family's future for it. Most of his kids have substance abuse issues. I don't think it's a coincidence that most of the immigrants i've asked tell me, "i was happier back home".
insofar as race, i don't think either side of the debate is quite as open to reality as they need to be. In fact, after a seattle police shooting last year, I told my best friend how unnecessary it seemed but at the same time, the guy they killed, to me, looked like "no big loss" as far as I could see. I really hate how being a tough guy and an outlaw is marketed, so a lot of these guys are gullible enough to try to embody that. Personally, I try to be objective and look at everything before I form an opinion. otherwise, too many other forces with an agenda that will try to manipulate us into thinking one way or another.

I'm always learning (meaning I sure as hell don't claim to know it all) and have been around a minute. I'm careful on people's kids, too. I knew some families (I can think of 3 right now) where there were 5, 7 or 8 of them and they were all afforded the same education and house and everything with the same mom and dad and same values and they are all very successful now EXCEPT for one kid in two of the families and two kids in the largest family who are inmates or "currently free" losers and/or addicts. At some point, the choices someone makes as an adult are their own, IMO.

I'm always learning and have been around a minute. I'm careful on people's kids, too. I knew some families (I can think of 3 right now) where there were 5, 7 or 8 of them and they were all afforded the same education and house and everything with the same mom and dad and same values and they are all very successful now EXCEPT for one kid in two of the families and two kids in the largest family who are inmates or "currently free" losers and/or addicts. At some point, the choices someone makes as an adult are their own, IMO.
that's right, you cannot go your whole life blaming other people, no matter how bad it was. You just can't, I wasted a lot of life doing just that and I regret it daily. It really is in your hands after a certain point. I apologize to my stepdad when I see him because I was an asshole to both parents considering they at least got me to 18 in relatively good health. I treated my ma badly as well. Like I said, i do think the country is very hard on families and relationships. I was ungrateful for a lot of my life, the guilt is awful. I just wish more of my folks were still around, as I usually complete this sentence, "to get on my goddamned nerves all over again".

It has nothing to do with Paulie being white, not even a little. But you can only see race, it consumes everything for you, it seems.
I do not agree with this cancel culture and I haven't seen anything that Paulie said in what I watched that should have a man lose his job.
I don't care what those clowns the McWhatevers said on social media, that has nothing to do with that day. I do not believe that guy who is trying to figure a way out himself and is making it up as he goes. Also, where did it say they ran over him? Wouldn't the guy who forgot then remembered later (once he was in trouble) that he heard the "N"-word from a distance have caught that on video? The running over (or even running into) Arbery, I mean.

And not for nothing, but if you want to find a racist you need not go any further than the nearest mirror, my man. You need to do some self-reflection there, maybe. I don't know. 'cause if you're looking in my direction, you're wrong. No matter what your gut tells you. Trust me.
Not even close.

I'm looking right at you with legit questions.
I dont need to trust you.... Your post tells the whole story.
-"Are you still calling him just a jogger " what does that mean??? Is he guilty of something? Wait you have made a ton of excuses for the actual murders. Denying and dismissing the official findings. Yet you are applying the victim is guilty of something with no proof no evidence no charge. That says a lot you dont even realize how crazy and biased that sounds.

Stop playing semantics. Hit by car according to the official findings vs run over by a car.... You still wanted to deny it. What does that change?

The investigation found that they posted racial hateful things and used the N word freely on their social media.
Yet, you struggle with seeing that if somebody runs down and hits an innocent person with their car then gets out and shoots them in cold blood..... Has racist social media hate post....yeah no way that guy said the N word....

"Paulie Malignaggi’s mouth was one of his greatest assets when he was a fighter and has helped him become one of boxing’s best broadcasters.

Comments Malignaggi made three months ago, however, have cost Malignaggi his job as an analyst for Showtime.

BoxingScene.com has learned that Malignaggi will not be part of Showtime’s broadcasting team moving forward due to comments Malignaggi made regarding racism and other issues during an interview with IFL TV that posted to its YouTube channel April 22 ."

https://www.boxingscene.com/showtim...roadcasting-team-over-ifl-tv-comments--150561

Didn't know if it's thread worthy but decided to post it anyway. I enjoyed Paulie's insight, apparently he said something awhile back and they wanted him to apologize and he refused, so they canned him. Sad to see him go, personally.

Jfc, y'all mericans are overly sensitive and hysterical. This is coming from someone who is half afro.

As much as I don't agree with the guy, that is his opinion and he has the right to have it. He's being hella ignorant, but not inherently racist.

When you take someone's job, the dialogue stops and you could never call a person out on what he or she is saying.

Cancel culture at best. Disgusting.

that's right, you cannot go your whole life blaming other people, no matter how bad it was. You just can't, I wasted a lot of life doing just that and I regret it daily. It really is in your hands after a certain point. I apologize to my stepdad when I see him because I was an asshole to both parents considering they at least got me to 18 in relatively good health. I treated my ma badly as well. Like I said, i do think the country is very hard on families and relationships. I was ungrateful for a lot of my life, the guilt is awful. I just wish more of my folks were still around, as I usually complete this sentence, "to get on my goddamned nerves all over again".

Yes!!!

Life is often difficult and not fair, welcome to world. We can all find someone or something blame our misfortunes, One can be the product of / defined by the world around them, the things done to them , the thing said about them , poor decisions etc. , or not, its a choice. It always has been.

Are you talking about yourself?

Holy fookin wall of text. And I'm agreeing with the feelings crew about a large swath of lazy Americans.

Anyways, Paulie knew that no one wants the truth even when the ask, but he spoke his mind anyways. I'll support him, not that it accomplishes much.

Maybe you want to tell that to the 500k that returned physically and/or psychologically damaged.

Nothing good came out of it. One of the biggest disasters in human history. When the US realized it, it was already too late.
I think if the US went to war vs. let's say Iran, you'd probably be the first one to find a way to back out before they send you over.
That's why they deserved help instead of being spit on by liberals while they worshipped clay for being a coward.

How could I find a way back out BEFORE they send me over?
That doesn't make any sense.

He is such your hero, you dont even know his name. Just stop...

Too bad they didnt give you the George Floyd treatment. May you get the same treatment you justify for others the next time they pull you over . Truly disgusting.

You dont love freedom. You sound like a tool bag. You litterally just supported segregation. You support totalitarian police state tactics. You support the abuse of the separation of powers. You support violations of cruel and unusual punishment. You support violations of due process.
Stop misusing the word freedom. A true patriot or veteran would spit on a want to be such as yourself.
Your first sentence makes no sense.

That's true, but I also don't go around beating on pregnant women like st Floyd or attacking kids and the elderly like weak and cowardly BLM memebers. If I did I deserve what I get.

No, I don't believe in segregation. I don't support special treatment based on the color of someone's skin like BLM wants.
I also don't care for the police.

Only Antifa and BLM spit on people.
Usually because they are too weak to do anything else.

Keep it up Nick Cannon, you are hilarious!

Your first sentence makes no sense.

That's true, but I also don't go around beating on pregnant women like st Floyd or attacking kids and the elderly like weak and cowardly BLM memebers. If I did I deserve what I get.

No, I don't believe in segregation. I don't support special treatment based on the color of someone's skin like BLM wants.
I also don't care for the police.

Only Antifa and BLM spit on people.
Usually because they are too weak to do anything else.

Keep it up Nick Cannon, you are hilarious!

Certain statements of yours definitely support restrictions of freedom.

Back