Paul vs. Askren Fight Week Megathread (from Heavies please do not merge)

Who wins the boxing match on Triller on April 17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You say something like this when you want people to know there's bullshit afoot.
Sure. But his track record is so lengthy it would take multiple sittings to ingest it all. He’s a career scammer, manipulator, liar, and fraudster whos demonstrated time after time he has no moral boundries.

Did he rape someone? That’s not my place to decide. But it’s hard to take anything he says at face value.

Sure. But his track record is so lengthy it would take multiple sittings to ingest it all. He’s a career scammer, manipulator, liar, and fraudster whos demonstrated time after time he has no moral boundries.

Did he rape someone? That’s not my place to decide. But it’s hard to take anything he says at face value.

I don't know enough about it and I really care very little. If it turns out to be true let him rot.

It's shameful that I'm interested in watching this fight. My brain says Askren loses badly but my hope is he destroys him and there's no further interest in this guy.

YouTuber Jake Paul Accused of Sexual Assault by TikTok Star Justine Paradise

...Jake pulled me into this little corner area in the studio and started kissing me," Paradise recalled. "I was fine with that. I did think he was cute."

Paul allegedly then took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom, where they started dancing and kissing until "he took it to his bed," according to Paradise. Paradise said when he put his hands in places on her she did not want, she moved them away, leading to Paul to ask, "If nothing's going to happen, what's the point?"

Lol trying to have sex with a girl is rape now? This is ungentleman like behavior at best.

Lol trying to have sex with a girl is rape now? This is ungentleman like behavior at best.
He allegedly forced her head up and down on him for oral, not just trying to have sex.

This is just such a terrible fight to me. If Ben Askren wins, the result will be "Well, he's a professional fighter against a Youtuber, so of course he won." with no credit or benefit to MMA.

If he loses, its "Ben Askren was a top mma fighter and he got KTFO by a Youtuber. MMA is a joke." Followed by even more stupid matchups and call outs. We are getting closer and closer to Celebrity Death Match becoming real.

What JP did was wrong but if you're not going to smash what really is the point of going to his bedroom

Paul by knockout .... Askren has the head movement of a statue

Isn't this a boxing match?
Why is C.P.Ssonnen telling everyone that it isn't.

"Askren isn't going there to box".

Gonna be great for all of the retards who by this shit to watch a youtuber jab a wrestler for however long this is supposed to go while neither does any damage to the other.

Preface: I really hope Askren takes out Jake Paul. I do have a certain level of respect for Askren in how he currently presents himself, but let the record show he hasn’t always been so peachy.

Now I see people constantly defending Ben on this forum for his humility and his accomplishments outside of the UFC. But let’s not act like the guy didn’t constantly run his mouth before losing to Mas. Most of you have probably seen the following video but I’m posting it again to remind y’all that the guy was:

A) NEVER UFC CALIBER (idc if he beat Lima, he caught the low leg kicks and it was pretty easy to lay on Lima after that).

B) He was notorious for talking shit before joining the UFC and while in the UFC. He’s literally one of the most arrogant fighters I’ve ever seen, that didn’t change until he got embarrassed on the grand stage!

C) He’s supposedly some anti-bullying advocate now but he insulted everyone under the sun especially pre UFC when most of the shit talk was unprovoked.

For reference Askren calling out Mas for being a bully is a little weird when watching this:

Askren was always douchey even in the wrestling scene and pre UFC

tenor.gif

That flying knee that nearly killed him was a long time coming

Back