News Paul Felder shook by internet trolls

Not the first time he got shook by keyboard warriors
Screenshot-2020-07-06-at-12.31.17.png

This might be a stupid question but isn’t it illegal for him to punch someone in the face with the exception of self-defense. I heard that a professional fighter has his hands registered as “lethal weapons”. Would he get a higher punishment then if an Average Joe punched someone in the face?

That's the problem with social media. Everyone is a tough guy behind their computer, on top of other things like political nut jobs having a voice. That's why I stay off social media and sell my body on OnlyFans.com. That extra $10 a month is worth it.

This might be a stupid question but isn’t it illegal for him to punch someone in the face with the exception of self-defense. I heard that a professional fighter has his hands registered as “lethal weapons”. Would he get a higher punishment then if an Average Joe punched someone in the face?

Meh

Conor does it all the time

He'd punch the trolls. Then he'd lose a bunch of money, his commentary position, and possibly his freedom for a period of time. He'd probably also get suspended from fighting. Not worth it.

Block that shit out bruh. Trolls love hearing threats. Starve 'em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back