News Paul Felder shook by internet trolls

Not the first time he got shook by keyboard warriors
Screenshot-2020-07-06-at-12.31.17.png

{<jordan}

I noticed that he only dared call out Twitter users and didn't call out Sherdoggers. Probably because he knows the average Sherdoggers would kick the shit out of some fake Irish lightweight manlet.

tenor.gif

THe quality of trolls has dropped. There’s never an subtlety or art anymore. It’s Not even trolling its flaming. The Brendan post about him breaking boundaries for the mentally ill on reddit was a great troll job

He’s the absolute worst commentator. Any event he works, I let out a sigh and brace myself for Paul Felder reaction replays, counting nut shots, and his nasal voice of monotony. I doubt he wants to punch me in the face. I’m a 6’7 280 pound genetic jackhammer like most sherdoggers. I’ll break his little ginger face.

He wont punch you if somebody is around (looking) ? What a chicken.<DisgustingHHH><209Bitch>

I noticed that he only dared call out Twitter users and didn't call out Sherdoggers. Probably because he knows the average Sherdoggers would kick the shit out of some fake Irish lightweight manlet.

Gatekeepersayswhat?

Sorta like how Paul ducked Islam Makhachev to avoid getting punched by him in the face?!

Paul Felder went to drama school. He should stop tryna act tough.

Imagine not all trained fighters can kick everybody’s ass.

Only the super sensitive guys actually get angry enough by random internet trolls enough to reply back to all of them saying they'd beat them up if they met in person...

Stop going on the internet if random trolls bother you this much lol

Irony here is him saying online that he’d punch someone in the face In person- he’s being a keyboard warrior in return.
He knows he would NOT do that in real life.

Felder is like a poor man's DC.

Shills for the UFC and obviously tries to be likeable, despite just being after personal gain.

At least DC was successful as a fighter

Did anyone else catch Paul committing commentator plagiarism? The line Rogan used to say about brock "He was built for a different time, a time when you'd see him pull up to your shore on viking ships"

Paul used that line almost to the letter when talking about Jan pre fight.

Back