Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot Video

aba95a270622ebfff1ed959b6383ad13.jpg

The simpletons here continue on with this Paterson Gimlin is just a dude in monkey suit

I've seen what you posted above in actual video the Philip Morris video of this guy actually walking in the suit above

if I find it I'll post it

that's clearly a guy walking in a monkey suit

It's amusing to me how skeptics can call themselves skeptics, while simultaneously having such confident faith in the Morris and Heironimus testimony.

They have nothing more than their words to back up their claims, and their one and only attempt to prove the authenticity of that word was a laughable fail, yet "skeptics" are convinced that they hoaxed it.

Last edited:
That video just looks like a dumpy guy in a gorilla suit.

I've never understood what's so unhuman like about that video. Just looks like a person walking a bit flat footed. Same exact movements any human being could make.

the-prestige-are-you-watching-closely.gif

People are right. The extenuating circumstances of this event with Patterson being a reputed grifter are odd. The duo was in fact looking for this thing for a while
This ain't no costume

The thigh jiggle and the head swivel, the arm length and movement as you pointed out
Look where the back of the arm meets the lat dorsi
try walking while showing the soles of your feet.....
1960s? Cmon

bf411-patterson-film-deblurred-back-to-297_orig.gif

The most damning hoax evidence IMO is roger's drawing of BF that he published a year before the film was taken... it's basically concept art for the costume he made. Although I'm still not convinced anybody could make a costume that good in 1966.

0*l65pd8YwrPztVdBw

there was a russian version of a bigfoot that was captured by a russian village broken, fucked, and bred with. Zana iirc

besides that recently I got into "medieval monsters", things such as blemmyes, sciapods, cynocephali, monoculi, & wodewose. All written about in history some by explorers, some even depicted on ancient & medieval maps.

hey why are some people born with tails?

Last edited:
Didnt one of the guys confess on his deathbed that it was fake? It’s still a cool video.

edit: my bad. I guess he actually stuck to his guns while on his deathbed. Makes it even better.

There was a guy who claimed to be the man in the suit and another man who claimed to have made the costume. Both apparently passed lie detector tests and the former was the subject of a popular 2000's tv documentary on bigfoot which killed the credibility of the film for a while.

Edit: only the guy in the suit passed a test. Patterson passed one too

Last edited:
That video just looks like a dumpy guy in a gorilla suit.

I've never understood what's so unhuman like about that video. Just looks like a person walking a bit flat footed. Same exact movements any human being could make.
Exactly. Like I'm trying real hard to work a real job and not become a professional con man, but sometimes people make it so tempting...

Logically doesn't make sense Planet of the Apes was best thing going at time and considered expensive and still looked like shit

you honestly think a cheap Monkey suit was behind this ?
Planet of the apes got close up shots from all angles with good lighting and camera equipment.

I'm sure if you saw the Patterson gimlin costume undert thosekinds of circumstances you could see how fake it is

The most damning hoax evidence IMO is roger's drawing of BF that he published a year before the film was taken... it's basically concept art for the costume he made. Although I'm still not convinced anybody could make a costume that good in 1966.

0*l65pd8YwrPztVdBw
Holy shit it even has the tits

Wasn't this video filmed in the same day the guy bought a camera with which he wanted to prove Bigfoot existence?
Iirc, they were going too make a Bigfoot movie, and just happened too see a real Bigfoot while test filming

Hell of a coincidence and it works against them as. If it were anyone else on that day there would be less detracttttors.

that being said, the costume technology of the day just wasn’t there. And the smoothness of the movement seems to make. It really hard to believe it’s. A man in a suit.

So many experts say that it can’t be a suit.

it’s what. Makes this. One. So intriguing

Iirc, they were going too make a Bigfoot movie, and just happened too see a real Bigfoot while test filming

Hell of a coincidence and it works against them as. If it were anyone else on that day there would be less detracttttors.

that being said, the costume technology of the day just wasn’t there. And the smoothness of the movement seems to make. It really hard to believe it’s. A man in a suit.

So many experts say that it can’t be a suit.

it’s what. Makes this. One. So intriguing
Lemme ask you: what constitutes a expert video watcher? Is it a vcr? Something else?

Reactions: lsa
You almost wonder who these people are, what their education level is, their upbringing, etc

telling you man, I knew it'd get a reaction just didn't know there would be so many who seem so sure of their perspective

course I'm sure they think the same of us Lol pretty amusing

Last edited:
lol wasn't there a guy here awhile back that heard a noise in the woods and assumed it must be bigfoot so he started firing his gun blindly into the night? <Lmaoo>

Anybody remember that? Who was that?

Yeah if I remember correctly he heard a splash in a lake and he immediately assumed he must had been Bigfoot throwing rocks at him. Most posters agreed with him too.

there was a russian version of a bigfoot that was captured by a russian village broken, fucked, and bred with. Zana iirc

besides that recently I got into "medieval monsters", things such as blemmyes, sciapods, cynocephali, monoculi, & wodewose. All written about in history some by explorers, some even depicted on ancient & medieval maps.

hey why are some people born with tails?

I watched a documentary about this, it occurred near to Georgia and they managed to track down a distant relative of her IIRC. Turns out, he had African heritage and the suspicion is that Zana was actually an African woman who the locals dehumanised as being subhuman, abused, enslaved and she had mixed-race children with them. Apparently one her sons was an absolute beast of a bloke, massive jaw and he could lift up a man sat in a chair, with his teeth.

The theory now is that it was more of a racist incident than an unknown hominid situation, but it was still interesting as fuck.

On topic, as I said earlier I totally understand the skepticism around this video but I find it quite compelling. The backstory is dodgy as fuck when taken into account but if its a hoax, they did a fucking excellent job given the era.

The thing that blows my mind is when they digitally enhanced the footage to beyond what was originally disseminated it still looked realistic.

Oh for fuck sakes man. It's a dude in a cheap ape suit.

I think the only way Bigfoot could be real is if it's some sort of interdimensional being. The fact that something so large is so rarely seen and never 100% clearly viewed (other than this video if real). Also never found a skeleton or corpse. We found skeletons millions of years old but never a bigfoot? Seems odd.

To be fair they only discovered homo Floresiensis in 2003.

People saw a bear walking on its hind legs, that’s the only thing it could be

Back