Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot Video

At the risk of a stupid thread I just wanted to see what you peeps thought of this very famous video

can't say I give two you know what's about Bigfoot. Can't say I'm a believer. But damn that video is weird AF

I consider myself a logical person with ability to formulate valid arguments I appreciate critical thinking.

But this video honestly gives me the creeps

you really can see vascularity in certain parts. The thigh def shows a hernia indentation. It definitely walks weird with the sole of the feet perpendicular to the ground in some parts. Arms are long AF. It's got titties whatever it is. And that head movement in that frame when she looks back at the camera. You can't do that in a costume especially one made in the 1960s (Film was shot in 1968)

just a weird home movie

Comment at will It's mostly for fun but I don't know ....

While I open to the idea that bigfoot exists (or some variation given the number of countries/cultures that have reported similar creatures), I don't think that video actually shows it. The gate/stride of the "creature" looked way too human like - if I had to bet, I would say it was a guy in a costume. Plus, you would think that if it really was a human like animal that lived in the woods, that it would exhibit some signs of fear/anxiety/anger from being spotted. Even with people, the natural reaction when they see something they don't expect is to pause and evaluate the situation, and if afraid, run.

Bigfoot's reaction in the video just seemed so nonchalant "Hey bro, great day for a stroll, isn't it?".

With all of that being said, this is me guessing. May @Zookeeper Gabe could provide better insight into animal behavior, and how they react when they see humans.

PS: My ex lived in Bhutan when she was doing her Ph.D. Apparently the existence of Yetis (plural) isn't even up for debate - people know that it exists and treat it like any other dangerous animal native to the area. Her guides told her that they have encountered Yetis on multiple occasions, and that there are even different types that live in the mountains.

While I open to the idea that bigfoot exists (or some variation given the number of countries/cultures that have reported similar creatures), I don't think that video actually shows it. The gate/stride of the "creature" looked way too human like - if I had to bet, I would say it was a guy in a costume. Plus, you would think that if it really was a human like animal that lived in the woods, that it would exhibit some signs of fear/anxiety/anger from being spotted. Even with people, the natural reaction when they see something they don't expect is to pause and evaluate the situation, and if afraid, run.

Bigfoot's reaction in the video just seemed so nonchalant "Hey bro, great day for a stroll, isn't it?".

With all of that being said, this is me guessing. May @Zookeeper Gabe could provide better insight into animal behavior, and how they react when they see humans.

PS: My ex lived in Bhutan when she was doing her Ph.D. Apparently the existence of Yetis (plural) isn't even up for debate - people know that it exists and treat it like any other dangerous animal native to the area. Her guides told her that they have encountered Yetis on multiple occasions, and that there are even different types that live in the mountains.
Animals that don't see humans often don't tend to be as scared.

You go hunt deer in areas where they never see people they don't always take off and run like they do in places where people are common. Particularly large apex preditors like Lions, bears...etc. I've been in the woods close to bears. Had one crawl up my stand and sniff at me and take off, pretty sure he never seen a human before.

So, the reaction wouldn't mean much. Large animals are not automatically afraid or aggressive when they encounter new things.

Animals that don't see humans often don't tend to be as scared.

You go hunt deer in areas where they never see people they don't always take off and run like they do in places where people are common. Particularly large apex preditors like Lions, bears...etc. I've been in the woods close to bears. Had one crawl up my stand and sniff at me and take off, pretty sure he never seen a human before.

So, the reaction wouldn't mean much. Large animals are not automatically afraid or aggressive when they encounter new things.

Well, there goes my hypothesis.

Either way, there is so much of the globe that has yet to be explored (hard to imagine when we think of how humans have settled), that there must be all sorts of interesting things nobody knows about (particularly in the oceans).

If we know something like this exists:
anglerfish-2-1024x750.jpg

Imagine the things we have yet to find.

Well, there goes my hypothesis.

Either way, there is so much of the globe that has yet to be explored (hard to imagine when we think of how humans have settled), that there must be all sorts of interesting things nobody knows about (particularly in the oceans).

If we know something like this exists:
anglerfish-2-1024x750.jpg

There are legit hundreds of thousands of creatures in the sea we probably don't know about. On land? I think we've probably seen everything that's there over the last thousand years.

That sort of wistful hope doesn't apply to Bigfoot due to the alleged video. Now we're in "Bigfoot must be some kind of interdimensional ninja" territory, which some might argue is even more wistful and hopeful. 2021, after all.

that video cracked me up when he had the tiny picture of the gorilla head or whatever next to that grainy-ass footage and was talking about how they're a perfect match.

That sort of wistful hope doesn't apply to Bigfoot due to the alleged video. Now we're in "Bigfoot must be some kind of interdimensional ninja" territory, which some might argue is even more wistful and hopeful. 2021, after all.
Right. Well, I don't rule out there being other dimensions. Not sure if they exist or not but that is the only way there could actually be something like Bigfoot but I have yet to see anything that suggest they're not just dudes in a suit or people seeing bears.

Right. Well, I don't rule out there being other dimensions. Not sure if they exist or not but that is the only way there could actually be something like Bigfoot but I have yet to see anything that suggest they're not just dudes in a suit or people seeing bears.
Neither do I so devoid of technological advances Bigfoot big-traveling interdimensionally must only indicate shamanic qualities therefore legitimizing David Copperfield and Doug Henning -- WHOM DO EXIST.

Untitled-5.jpg

Just like Bob Lazar's story of working at S-4, there is WAY too much bullshit surrounding this video to be legitimate. Where there is smoke theres fire. How anyone can read all the details and still think its not a hoax is beyond me.

Just like Bob Lazar's story of working at S-4, there is WAY too much bullshit surrounding this video to be legitimate. Where there is smoke theres fire. How anyone can read all the details and still think its not a hoax is beyond me.
You talking about Patterson's reputation? Bob Horonamis claims? What exactly is your beef ?

Yup. It's a total fake.
Those two were not sophisticated enough to pull this off 60 years later and it's still a subject that argued about and has many experts swearing up and down about it's validity

I can't believe the number of people analyzing this shit for gait or muscle ripples or whatever.

It walks just like a dude in a costume.

It looks just like a dude in a costume.

If I sucked his dick it would taste just like a dude in a costume.

Jesus, this forum needs more skeptics.

This was Philip Morris's attempt to recreate the suit he supposedly made, and people still believe him based on literally nothing more than his word.

th

<{1-10}>
The simpletons here continue on with this Paterson Gimlin is just a dude in monkey suit

I've seen what you posted above in actual video the Philip Morris video of this guy actually walking in the suit above

if I find it I'll post it

that's clearly a guy walking in a monkey suit

That video just looks like a dumpy guy in a gorilla suit.

I've never understood what's so unhuman like about that video. Just looks like a person walking a bit flat footed. Same exact movements any human being could make.

Back