Patterson Gimlin Bigfoot Video

While I open to the idea that bigfoot exists (or some variation given the number of countries/cultures that have reported similar creatures), I don't think that video actually shows it. The gate/stride of the "creature" looked way too human like - if I had to bet, I would say it was a guy in a costume. Plus, you would think that if it really was a human like animal that lived in the woods, that it would exhibit some signs of fear/anxiety/anger from being spotted. Even with people, the natural reaction when they see something they don't expect is to pause and evaluate the situation, and if afraid, run.

Bigfoot's reaction in the video just seemed so nonchalant "Hey bro, great day for a stroll, isn't it?".

With all of that being said, this is me guessing. May @Zookeeper Gabe could provide better insight into animal behavior, and how they react when they see humans.

PS: My ex lived in Bhutan when she was doing her Ph.D. Apparently the existence of Yetis (plural) isn't even up for debate - people know that it exists and treat it like any other dangerous animal native to the area. Her guides told her that they have encountered Yetis on multiple occasions, and that there are even different types that live in the mountains.
Try walking with your back foot pointed down with the sole perpendicular to the floor and see how weird you're walking
It doing this so effortlessly making you think it's walking like a human should make you pause

Last edited:
The simpletons here continue on with this Paterson Gimlin is just a dude in monkey suit

I've seen what you posted above in actual video the Philip Morris video of this guy actually walking in the suit above

if I find it I'll post it

that's clearly a guy walking in a monkey suit
You believe in hill people monkeys and were the simpletons?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You believe in hill people monkeys and were the simpletons?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Read my OP Again
I don't believe in Bigfoot. I think most of the people who are Bigfoot followers are complete hacks and are probably manic I've seen all the other so called top Bigfoot videos and think they're all hoaxes

However ...

I cannot explain what's going on this video Id like to debunk it but I think it's an actual living creature and not a human in a monkey suit

I'm actually trying to debunk this video

Read my OP Again
I don't believe in Bigfoot. I think most of the people who are Bigfoot followers are complete hacks and are probably manic I've seen all the other so called top Bigfoot videos and think they're all hoaxes

However ...

I cannot explain what's going on this video Id like to debunk it but I think it's an actual living creature and not a human in a monkey suit

I'm actually trying to debunk this video
Maybe its a bigfoot in a monkey suit

giphy.gif

From what i remember its a few guys with effects and stunt experience. The suit is very cheap.

Those two were not sophisticated enough to pull this off
I happen to disagree but must admit I have no practical knowledge of what strangers cannot achieve.

Look ... even if that thing in the vid is 5'6" it's still weirdly think and inhuman
This ain't Littlefoot™, mayne!!! Jesus get your head in the game.

From what i remember its a few guys with effects and stunt experience. The suit is very cheap.
Logically doesn't make sense Planet of the Apes was best thing going at time and considered expensive and still looked like shit

you honestly think a cheap Monkey suit was behind this ?

With the replies I'm getting here I almost feel like this video is like a Rorschach test

images

Last edited:
Probably the most recent interview with the living Bob Gimlin approximately 3 months ago

Try walking with your back foot pointed down with the sole perpendicular to the floor and see how weird you're walking
It doing this so effortlessly making you think it's walking like a human should make you pause

I don't see what's so weird about that. If you take long strides, which it looks like bigfoot is, then wouldn't your back foot point downward? Plus it's hard to see the ground he's walking on. Is there a little brush there he's stepping through? Wouldn't that make your back foot point down?

so two very average dudes came up with a monkey suit like this? You can see glutes, calf muscle, lat dorsi, trapz, triceps and ridge line hair
nfPWF.jpg

so two very average dudes came up with a monkey suit like this? You can see glutes, calf muscle, lat dorsi, trapz, triceps and ridge line hair
nfPWF.jpg
Youre arguing really hard for someone who claims he doesnt believe in Bigfoot
If its not a human in a costume then it has to be a Bigfoot, if its not a Bigfoot then it has to be a human in a costume
There is no third option
How bout you just admit you believe in Bigfoot instead of trying to hedge while also calling other people idiots for not agreeing with you

I don't see what's so weird about that. If you take long strides, which it looks like bigfoot is, then wouldn't your back foot point downward? Plus it's hard to see the ground he's walking on. Is there a little brush there he's stepping through? Wouldn't that make your back foot point down?
Try walking like this thing It just furthers the point that a human in a suit doesn't make sense It walks too smoothly.

this is bob Heironimus the fella who came out and said he was the guy in this suit

M-MYAb.gif

305_319_legs.gif

Youre arguing really hard for someone who claims he doesnt believe in Bigfoot
If its not a human in a costume then it has to be a Bigfoot, if its not a Bigfoot then it has to be a human in a costume
There is no third option
How bout you just admit you believe in Bigfoot instead of trying to hedge while also calling other people idiots for not agreeing with you
No pal I won't say it's a Bigfoot until it's on an operating table

I'll rephrase what I said if it makes it better....whatever is in THAT video isn't human IMO

I don't believe in footprints and I don't believe in the other Bigfoot videos. Patterson Gimlin just creeps me out

lol wasn't there a guy here awhile back that heard a noise in the woods and assumed it must be bigfoot so he started firing his gun blindly into the night? <Lmaoo>

Anybody remember that? Who was that?

Back