Crime Patriot Dan Crenshaw set up Whistleblower site to report Wokeness in military

Doesn't setting up a system where people report their co-workers having the wrong opinions to the gov't sound like something Stalin would do?
Agreed that's why I call them RINOs and not real Republicans

Real men don't devote time to finding every stupid thing AOC says, or who can play a sport or a use bathroom, or who thinks what about history. Real men do things, build things, make things. I feel we lost track of that as a country over time because it feels really good to get in a burn at the other side, but does it do anything?

Never did I predict our own Republican party would be the ones enforcing thought police.

Last edited:
Lol go ahead. Being “woke” isn’t illegal so wtf is he going to do about when they report names to him?

Remember, it's only 1984 when Liberals do it.

Real video of "patriots" unearthing "wokeness"
OY7LpN.gif
Remember- Liberals have spent the last 4 years doing it anyway and now act like the people doing it to them are monsters.

Stalin advocated for whistle blowing against the communist party??? Where do you come up with this stuff Jack?

I didn't come up with that. You made it up. What I said was:

"Doesn't setting up a system where people report their co-workers having the wrong opinions to the gov't sound like something Stalin would do?"

You see anyone else talking about fixing the F 35 or LTS programs? That's part of my point. We have a limited number of issues we can work on, limited time on the legislative docket, limited time to communicate our idea. Why spend time on this meaningless topic when there are real issues we can address?

I wish we had more topics on this forum about those things but instead we talk about who said what and all these culture war issues.
I'm not in tune all the issues you're talking about, but I maintain my opinion that there is no reason a country of our stature can't address all of these issues.

Mr Crenshaw sir they're making us learn critical race theory in the army now and they haven't taught us how to shoot guns or do war crimes. Send help

I'd rather have a military that can kick ass when necessary than a bunch of #Woke wimps who weep over race and gender nonsense. It is sad that these days being a weak, fragile and pathetic wimp is considered the ultimate virtue.

I didn't come up with that. You made it up. What I said was:

"Doesn't setting up a system where people report their co-workers having the wrong opinions to the gov't sound like something Stalin would do?"
What you wrote is mostly a fictional scenario and doesn't match up very well with the OP.

I'd rather have a military that can kick ass when necessary than a bunch of #Woke wimps who weep over race and gender nonsense.

There's really no need to choose. And this thread is about an elected leader literally encouraging people to weep over race and gender nonsense.

What you wrote is mostly a fictional scenario and doesn't match up very well with the OP.

The "scenario" was just that there's a system set up for people to report co-workers who are thinking wrong to the gov't. How does that not match up with the OP?

The "scenario" was just that there's a system set up for people to report co-workers who are thinking wrong to the gov't. How does that not match up with the OP?
That a really narrow interpretation of what is going on. The military is an extension of the government. The current ruling party (Biden administration) is controlling the military policy. People should have an avenue to expose wrong doing.

Jack can defend himself, but I think he was alluding to how the NKVD encouraged neighbors to report and denounce each other for disloyal thoughts. They called it mutual surveillance.

In America, we leave each other alone to think whatever you may. Thus, Crenshaw is actively being un American with this idea. Think about that.

There's really no need to choose. And this thread is about an elected leader literally encouraging people to weep over race and gender nonsense.

The thread is about someone trying to root out this #Woke cancer from the military.

Agreed that's why I call them RINOs and not real Republicans

Real men don't devote time to finding every stupid thing AOC says, or who can play a sport or a use bathroom, or who thinks what about history. Real men do things, build things, make things. I feel we lost track of that as a country over time because it feels really good to get in a burn at the other side, but does it do anything?

Never did I predict our own Republican party would be the ones enforcing thought police.

I agree that the Right has a serious issue when it comes down to meltingdown over mindless entertainment and trivial AOC comments, but combating this #Woke ideology is crucial. It is a mind cancer and social disease that needs to be eliminated before more damage is done. This is something that simply cannot be ignored.

That a really narrow interpretation of what is going on. The military is an extension of the government. The current ruling party (Biden administration) is controlling the military policy. People should have an avenue to expose wrong doing.

We don't have a "ruling party" in America, which should be obvious given that we're talking about reporting wrong thinking to the gov't. If someone disagrees with policy, that's obviously a legitimate point of discussion. And reporting wrong*doing* has always been encouraged. What we're talking about is someone from the gov't trying to encourage snitching on people for having the wrong views in order to suppress a vaguely defined ideology.

The thread is about someone trying to root out this #Woke cancer from the military.

OK, but do you get the point? When you agree with the complaining, it's just excising a boil or whatever; when you don't, it's whining. When you disagree with the speech that the gov't is trying to suppress, it's good; when you don't, it's not. Liberalism is about maximizing freedom for everyone; including people who you think are wrong about stuff or who have bad ideas. If you only support freedom of speech for people you agree with, you don't support freedom of speech.

Imagine being such a pussy that you get triggered enough to setup a site to snitch on people with ideas you disagree with.

Right Wingers are the biggest snowflakes of all time, they are anti freedom of speech/ideas.
You might be eligible for an award, with so much hypocrisy in 1 post...

Seems like a project subject to abuse.

If the project was intended to defend individuals from having their careers in the military threatened by "woke ideology" or "cancel culture", then it might have more of a purpose. But now it just seems like prime trolling material for the internet. Anything and everything could be regarded as a sign of "wokeness", since there's obviously no clear definition, nor will there be.

I can imagine that a lot of the reports will concern somebody listening to music or watching TV shows that another guy regards as "woke".

Somebody in the military has the right to believe in "wokeness"(vague as fuck term).........If you believe Native American genocide is bad, I don't see how that should be held against them or how that interferes with the military.

The guy is a straight up pussy/Anti freedom of speech to be doing this.......I don't give a fuck if he's a navy seal, the dude is a pussy for not being able to handle ideas, even an internet tough guy can handle ideas better than that pussy.

Stuff like CRT is anti American propaganda - there is no truth to it and it has no place in the military or anywhere else in America for that matter. It is solely meant to divide and has no basis in science in, it is meant to guilt and brainwash white people into believing things that simply aren’t true.

Jack can defend himself, but I think he was alluding to how the NKVD encouraged neighbors to report and denounce each other for disloyal thoughts. They called it mutual surveillance.

In America, we leave each other alone to think whatever you may. Thus, Crenshaw is actively being un American with this idea. Think about that.

But that's not what this is, not even close. This is almost the exact opposite of that. Being that is actually speaking AGAINST power.

I agree with you its a waste of time. But conflating it with something so sinister is pretty fucking dumb

We don't have a "ruling party" in America, which should be obvious given that we're talking about reporting wrong thinking to the gov't. If someone disagrees with policy, that's obviously a legitimate point of discussion. And reporting wrong*doing* has always been encouraged. What we're talking about is someone from the gov't trying to encourage snitching on people for having the wrong views in order to suppress a vaguely defined ideology.
I guess we'll have to see what comes of it. The title of the website is "Whistleblower Form", so no, I don't believe its intended to be used to report someone in the government to someone else in the government as having wrong think. I believe the intention is to expose policy.

Back