Crime Patriot Dan Crenshaw set up Whistleblower site to report Wokeness in military

EpeZOC8XEAA0jAq.png

I can't take anything he does seriously. I hope he makes a video about this though,

imagine being an internet tough guy and calling a navy seal with an eye patch a pussy and a snowflake because you don't like wokeness being exposed.
Somebody in the military has the right to believe in "wokeness"(vague as fuck term).........If you believe Native American genocide is bad, I don't see how that should be held against them or how that interferes with the military.

The guy is a straight up pussy/Anti freedom of speech to be doing this.......I don't give a fuck if he's a navy seal, the dude is a pussy for not being able to handle ideas, even an internet tough guy can handle ideas better than that pussy.

Somebody in the military has the right to believe in "wokeness"(vague as fuck term).........If you believe Native American genocide is bad, I don't see how that should be held against them or how that interferes with the military.

The guy is a straight up pussy/Anti freedom of speech to be doing this.......I don't give a fuck if he's a navy seal, the dude is a pussy for not being able to handle ideas, even an internet tough guy can handle ideas better than that pussy.

What do you mean "handle ideas". So you think people shouldn't be allowed to speak out and fight back against ideology that they don't agree with? Seems like you want to say everyone can believe what they want, but another person cant speak out if they disagree. That's not anti freedom of speech, that's using speech against speech. Calling the guy a pussy on the internet, when you cant get slapped in the face, makes you seem weak and childish.

What do you mean "handle ideas". So you think people shouldn't be allowed to speak out and fight back against ideology that they don't agree with? Seems like you want to say everyone can believe what they want, but another person cant speak out if they disagree. That's not anti freedom of speech, that's using speech against speech. Calling the guy a pussy on the internet, when you cant get slapped in the face, makes you seem weak and childish.

Speak out? Reporting people because they think Native American Genocide was bad, is freedom of speech? Canceling/Firing people over ideas, is freedom of speech?

Sorry that's pure censorship.....If the guy wants to debate people with "woke" ideology, that's fine....but to set up a site to report people for ideas, is straight up NAZI like pussy shit.....He is clearly censoring here.

Speak out? Reporting people because they think Native American Genocide was bad, is freedom of speech? Canceling/Firing people over ideas, is freedom of speech?

Sorry that's pure censorship.....If the guy wants to debate people with "woke" ideology, that's fine....but to set up a site to report people for ideas, is straight up NAZI like pussy shit.....He is clearly censoring here.

Wokeness has no place in the military. He has every right to do anything he can to prevent that cancer from spreading. It's not being a Nazi or anti free speech. If you want to be a weak person, don't join the military. Its like calling people who fight against racism nazis and pro censorship.

He's a clown. And he lies constantly. Whataboutism doesn't really change that.
Don’t think he’s really a clown. Whataboutism doesn’t work because that’s exactly what he’s battling against. Insane crt people

Wokeness has no place in the military. He has every right to do anything he can to prevent that cancer from spreading. It's not being a Nazi or anti free speech. If you want to be a weak person, don't join the military. Its like calling people who fight against racism nazis and pro censorship.
Says who? Where in the hell does it say "wokeness" isn't allowed?

CIA doesn't give a fuck....if the CIA doesn't give a fuck about their minions being "woke" then I doubt the military gives a shit(You can be sympathetic to Native Americans and still kill shit, it doesn't interfere).

Sorry, admitting the treatment of Native Americans/African Americans was bad is not cancer, is reality, something pussies like Dan Crenshaw try to dodge.

This is pure Nazi shit....Trying to demonize a way of thinking so badly that you try to get people fired/canceled.....Only Nazi pussies are afraid of ideas so much.

Same old liberals here crying because people disagree with the direction they want and have the nerve to tell someone.

So her has people pick through the normal military bitching and get an idea what is really going on with the stupid woke shit the democrats want.

Oh that's right the democrats and the left doesn't want others that might disagree to know until it's too hard to stop it. Like with guns. " Just keep saying nothing to see hear and we don't want to take your guns. Well until we have them anyway "

Says who? Where in the hell does it say "wokeness" isn't allowed?

CIA doesn't give a fuck....if the CIA doesn't give a fuck about their minions being "woke" then I doubt the military gives a shit(You can be sympathetic to Native Americans and still kill shit, it doesn't interfere).

Sorry, admitting the treatment of Native Americans/African Americans was bad is not cancer, is reality, something pussies like Dan Crenshaw try to dodge.

This is pure Nazi shit....Trying to demonize a way of thinking so badly that you try to get people fired/canceled.....Only Nazi pussies are afraid of ideas so much.

So you are comparing an office job to a field job?

That right there shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

So you are comparing an office job to a field job?

That right there shows you have no idea what you are talking about.
Im comparing a job having to do with killing people with another job having to do with killing people......Also there is "office" jobs in the military, not everything is action.

The point is, somebody having "woke" ideas about Native Americans/African Americans, doesn't interfere with killing enemies of America....sorry, there is no evidence of "wokeness" interfering....he is just trying to censor people.

Even as a Republican, I think this is a waste of time.

Crenshaw should get out of his cushy DC bubble and do something for our veterans. You know we diverted 6 billion from the military retirement fund the past few years. Fix that. We don't need a big brother thought police in our military.

I swear people like Crenshaw call themselves Republicans but they have more in common with the liberal Democrats than anything. RINOs every single one of them.

Last edited:
Don’t think he’s really a clown. Whataboutism doesn’t work because that’s exactly what he’s battling against. Insane crt people
You also don’t believe Trump is a con man so your judge of character is sus.

Back