Crime Patriot Dan Crenshaw set up Whistleblower site to report Wokeness in military

Even as a Republican, I think this is a waste of time.

Crenshaw should get out of his cushy DC bubble and do something for our veterans. You know we divert 6 billion from the military retirement fund the past few years. Fix that. We don't need a big brother thought police in our military.

I swear people like Crenshaw call themselves Republicans but they have more in common with the liberal Democrats than anything. RINOs every single one of them.

Haven’t you heard? The definition of a RINO was changed to appease one man who himself is the ultimate RINO. There is no longer a Conservative movement.

You also don’t believe Trump is a con man so your judge of character is sus.
May I’ve actually said he’s a used car salesman. I said that before the election as well Sorry that I think he’s the only person that would stand up to China and crt. Both of which are imho existential threats to the safety and future of the USA

Wokeness has already infiltrated the CIA and the military. It's infiltrated the school system, the majority of the media, mainstream thought, etc.. Wokeness is the new normal. At least until we hit some real hard times and actual problems arise.

May I’ve actually said he’s a used car salesman. I said that before the election as well Sorry that I think he’s the only person that would stand up to China and crt. Both of which are imho existential threats to the safety and future of the USA

CRT wasn’t even a thing in 2016. You are hedging here. The existential threat is Trump and his insane CT’s and the GOP so fearful of upsetting him that they are passively endorsing these ideas. They are playing with fire. I’m more afraid of internal threats because our Intel agencies aren’t geared up to combat them like they’ve spent decades attacking foreign influence.

Remember, it's only 1984 when Liberals do it.

Real video of "patriots" unearthing "wokeness"
OY7LpN.gif
Clearly you never read 1984.

I know the Dems hate whistle blowing, but what is the problem with this? It doesn't sound like its costing taxpayer dollars. And if there is nothing to find then nothing will come of it.

The problem is “wokeness”is such a vague term. Could someone give me a definition of what is wokeness and examples of wokeness effecting the military, otherwise this is all political theater for Crenshaw.
Look at Crenshaw’s ridiculously Gerrymandered district, he can afford to propose ridiculous shit like this.All he has to do is just make sure he is the only Republican running for his district and he wins.
He is no better than Gaetz, or Maxine Waters, they can be stunt politicians because their party no matter who is running always wins their district.

CRT wasn’t even a thing in 2016. You are hedging here. The existential threat is Trump and his insane CT’s and the GOP so fearful of upsetting him that they are passively endorsing these ideas. They are playing with fire. I’m more afraid of internal threats because our Intel agencies aren’t geared up to combat them like they’ve spent decades attacking foreign influence.
No I’m not. You’re deciding on who I am without actually knowing anything
I did t vote for anyone in 16. Sorry. I also voted for 3rd part candidates since 04. You really shouldn’t try this at all.
Btw economic wise I got along the best with workersunited

Clearly you never read 1984.
Yep. Also Orwell was in the Spanish civil war and had difficulty in being in the international brigades due to not wanting to be an actual commie. He was in Spain when the commies went to the anarchists areas in barselona and picked a fight at the phone company. Which led to an almost civil war. The anarchists gave up and many, like 20k were sent to labor camps
At Bruete the battle near Madrid the commies executed 400 foreign volunteers for retreating back to their own lines.
He might never have said it, but I think he saw tons is crap from the left and put that in 1984. Especially given how hysterically crazy paranoid Stalin Russia was and that deeply effected republican Spain. Hundreds of people were murdered over crazy people claims. Orwell saw the insanity and that is probably what inspired a lot of what he wrote about

I know the Dems hate whistle blowing, but what is the problem with this? It doesn't sound like its costing taxpayer dollars. And if there is nothing to find then nothing will come of it.

I'm not one of the Democrats.

But I would rather focus on more important issues facing our military like diverted pension funds, fixing the F 35 program, avoiding boondoggle procurements like the Littoral Combat Ship program.

Who cares what people think. None of my business and it's a distraction from other issues.

This is an outrage. The military is no place for cohesion. We need our military fragmented and sectioned off by race, sex, gender confusion and sexual preference. How are we supposed to defend the country if we don't even know who the people doing it want to have sex with?

Last edited:

But I would rather focus on more important issues facing our military like diverted pension funds, fixing the F 35 program, avoiding boondoggle procurements like the Littoral Combat Ship program.

Who cares what people think. None of my business and it's a distraction from other issues.
That’s kinda separate to be honest. The military def needs an suit or a hundred for sure.

I wonder if he's actually a cool guy and feels bad about all his grandstanding and pandering or if he really is just a disingenuous douchebag to the core

Could someone give me a definition of what is wokeness and examples of wokeness effecting the military, otherwise this is all political theater for Crenshaw.
IMO the problem areas that need to be exposed: diversity based promotion/special treatment (AKA discrimination) and CRT madness.
Look at Crenshaw’s ridiculously Gerrymandered district, he can afford to propose ridiculous shit like this.All he has to do is just make sure he is the only Republican running for his district and he wins.
He is no better than Gaetz, or Maxine Waters, they can be stunt politicians because their party no matter who is running always wins their district.
Texas is a red state and he can do what he wants. I don't see an issue with that.

Congress is dead. It's just a bunch of dumbass politicians virtue signaling on the internet now. Their only goals is to build their brand, get elected, and avoid any actual controversial legislation and offload it to SCOTUS.

I'm sure we'll have the usual suspects (Jim Jordan, Ted Lieu, Adam Schiff, Ted Cruz, Kamala Harris and I'm sure I'm forgetting some) tweeting empty rhetoric about this shit soon enough. At least Trump sorta tried to do shit when he was tweeting random garbage. These guys do nothing and act like their vapid tweets do anything.

I agree there is lots of issues to address, but I don't think Crenshaw's initiative will take away from these other issues. Its not like years down the road someone is going to say: "Well, we wanted to fund the pensions, but Dan Crenshaw exposed wokeness and we didn't have enough resource to do tackle both"

I agree there is lots of issues to address, but I don't think Crenshaw's initiative will take away from these other issues. Its not like years down the road someone is going to say: "Well, we wanted to fund the pensions, but Dan Crenshaw exposed wokeness and we didn't have enough resource to do tackle both"

You see anyone else talking about fixing the F 35 or LTS programs? That's part of my point. We have a limited number of issues we can work on, limited time on the legislative docket, limited time to communicate our idea. Why spend time on this meaningless topic when there are real issues we can address?

I wish we had more topics on this forum about those things but instead we talk about who said what and all these culture war issues.

Yep. Also Orwell was in the Spanish civil war and had difficulty in being in the international brigades due to not wanting to be an actual commie. He was in Spain when the commies went to the anarchists areas in barselona and picked a fight at the phone company. Which led to an almost civil war. The anarchists gave up and many, like 20k were sent to labor camps
At Bruete the battle near Madrid the commies executed 400 foreign volunteers for retreating back to their own lines.
He might never have said it, but I think he saw tons is crap from the left and put that in 1984. Especially given how hysterically crazy paranoid Stalin Russia was and that deeply effected republican Spain. Hundreds of people were murdered over crazy people claims. Orwell saw the insanity and that is probably what inspired a lot of what he wrote about
Yeah, only the incredibly low IQ believe authoritarianism is unique to 1 side of the political spectrum. That aside, setting up a public website to expose things the ruling party doesn't want is the opposite of 1984.

Especially given how hysterically crazy paranoid Stalin Russia was and that deeply effected republican Spain. Hundreds of people were murdered over crazy people claims. Orwell saw the insanity and that is probably what inspired a lot of what he wrote about

Doesn't setting up a system where people report their co-workers having the wrong opinions to the gov't sound like something Stalin would do?

Doesn't setting up a system where people report their co-workers having the wrong opinions to the gov't sound like something Stalin would do?
Stalin advocated for whistle blowing against the communist party??? Where do you come up with this stuff Jack?

Back