Crime Patriot Dan Crenshaw set up Whistleblower site to report Wokeness in military

OK, but do you get the point? When you agree with the complaining, it's just excising a boil or whatever; when you don't, it's whining. When you disagree with the speech that the gov't is trying to suppress, it's good; when you don't, it's not. Liberalism is about maximizing freedom for everyone; including people who you think are wrong about stuff or who have bad ideas. If you only support freedom of speech for people you agree with, you don't support freedom of speech.

How far can you "maximize freedom" until it becomes detrimental? There are limits and liberalism's greatest weakness is recognizing those limits. What about maximizing morality, duty, obligation and responsibility?

woke
Jijcp5--.jpg

vs
Dan
20191119_crenshaw_990x990.jpg

How far can you "maximize freedom" until it becomes detrimental? There are limits and liberalism's greatest weakness is recognizing those limits. What about maximizing morality, duty, obligation and responsibility?

Obviously it's partly a judgment call. There's going to be some downside to any level of freedom. I think it would be better for the discourse if more rightists were like you and would just openly argue that they think freedom is bad or not worth the downsides. Though I think you're wrong about some of the tradeoffs. Freedom and responsibility go together, for example. On this particular point, though, it's pretty much impossible to reasonably evaluate the tradeoffs because it's not clear exactly what we're even talking about.

I bet the usual suspects don't even notice, the current GOP, morphing into what they hate. The GOP screech about social issues now, they are now worse than people who complain that an actor is playing a gay character and they are not even gay. Good job, GOP you are now part of the cancel culture. Only took about 4 years for you to join the cancel culture clown show.
Its funny watching the marks get worked into a shoot.

Speak out? Reporting people because they think Native American Genocide was bad, is freedom of speech? Canceling/Firing people over ideas, is freedom of speech?

Sorry that's pure censorship.....If the guy wants to debate people with "woke" ideology, that's fine....but to set up a site to report people for ideas, is straight up NAZI like pussy shit.....He is clearly censoring here.

Please don't equate thinking about the native American genocide with any woke ideology. No one in my family supports any woke ideology and we don't want the destruction of our ways lumped in with any of your bullshit and to do so is extremely offensive.

Last edited:
Military procurement has absolutely gone woke. Not only are our tax dollars being wasted even more than they have in the past, but now they're wasted on products that are inferior.

Good for him
A shadow whistleblower process is necessary? When Trump was President he encouraged whistleblowers to be publicly identified. Is that still a threat? Can Dan and Tom take over the duties of those in that department. How do they find the hours in the day?

Dear Patriot Crenshaw,

My F----t Ass drill sergeant says we can't kill Sand N-----s without cause anymore. Now I've had enough with this K--- Jew's wokeness and I'm glad you're going to do something about it.
I await your orders.
God Bless the Stars & Bars!
Fellow Patriot.

I’m Sure the people who wanted to get rid of segregation, have women vote and started the civil rights movement were considered woke also. Bigots are usually set in their ways.

How long till this is misused to boot out females that report sexual misconduct?

The thing about Dan is that he keeps to a basic line of these are the facts these are the deeper looks. So id say he is better than the shock jockey Republicans that have been energized by Trump

so no real complaints, he’s alright

I'd rather have a military that can kick ass when necessary than a bunch of #Woke wimps who weep over race and gender nonsense. It is sad that these days being a weak, fragile and pathetic wimp is considered the ultimate virtue.
lmao

Yeah, only the incredibly low IQ believe authoritarianism is unique to 1 side of the political spectrum. That aside, setting up a public website to expose things the ruling party doesn't want is the opposite of 1984.
Yep. Our freedom can be consumed by either side and it’s silly to think that just one side is going to do it. And yeah a non governmental website covering government programs isn’t 1984 at all

Back