Crime Patriot Dan Crenshaw set up Whistleblower site to report Wokeness in military

Obviously it's partly a judgment call. There's going to be some downside to any level of freedom. I think it would be better for the discourse if more rightists were like you and would just openly argue that they think freedom is bad or not worth the downsides. Though I think you're wrong about some of the tradeoffs. Freedom and responsibility go together, for example. On this particular point, though, it's pretty much impossible to reasonably evaluate the tradeoffs because it's not clear exactly what we're even talking about.

it's not clear exactly what we're even talking about

Ultimately, this is about radical leftist ideology relating to sex, gender and race infiltrating the military and almost everything else. The left is forcing a worldview on society and, to their credit, doing a damn good job at it.

I certainly agree that this #Woke whistleblower approach can quickly go off the rails and become something far worse than intended, but I do appreciate that someone trying to stand up to the leftist ideological cancer. I don't think the whistleblower approach is very effective, but reason and logic don't seem to work either. My guess is that eventually a religious group with a backbone is going to take the reigns of society and put a stop to the clown show.

Last edited:
The problem is “wokeness”is such a vague term. Could someone give me a definition of what is wokeness and examples of wokeness

We really need a dictionary of Chud terms. Modeled after Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary. Let me try...

Wokeness: Someone stating that there are transgressions which minority groups have to go through, when I disagree those transgressions exist. In America in 2021 white men are the real victims.

Lolol
E2lRfdxX0AQTxCi

Lol, they don't even require a valid email/phone number or postal address to submit a form. Go nuts

Yeah it’s all performative horseshit for the chuds. As if somebody is gonna report some wokeness and then Dan Crenshaw is gonna get on the phone with some high ranking general and put a stop to it.

The only thing more cringy than Dan Crenshaw... is Dan Crenshaw LARPing:

Every politician needs at least one dude that is not a yes man. Someone not afraid to be honest and the politician has to respect that individual.
If Crenshaw had one of those guys on his staff, he would have been like, excuse me sir, is it April Fools Day, because that video is cringey as fuck. Just eat the cost of your cos play, Iron Man pose at the end and don't fucking show anybody that video, because it will haunt you forever.
The only way that kind of video works, is if Will Ferrel somehow worked it into Step Brothers 2 and then its meant to be cringey comedy. Its embarrassing for a US congressman to put that out.

The only thing more cringy than Dan Crenshaw... is Dan Crenshaw LARPing:

One of the few positive signs of the political climate is that this garbage is brutalized in the comments section

A few samples:

This probably seemed like a good idea, 3am, blind piss drunk...

When you buy a James Bond film from Wish.

This is truly one of the most embarrassing things I have ever seen. And I'm an American.

yes , a room full of adults actually spent money to make this

We really need a dictionary of Chud terms. Modeled after Ambrose Bierce's Devil's Dictionary. Let me try...

Wokeness: Someone stating that there are transgressions which minority groups have to go through, when I disagree those transgressions exist. In America in 2021 white men are the real victims.

Have you considered a career in comedy?

<PlusJuan><{Heymansnicker}>

Crenshaw exposing CRT forced on our troops

<PlusJuan><{Heymansnicker}>

Crenshaw exposing CRT forced on our troops

Screen-Shot-2019-04-16-at-9.46.35-PM.png

Much like that teenager banger, Fratty Gaetz and Steroid Face MGT, he can play political theater because look at his shit show gerrymandered district. As long as another Republican does not run against him, he don't have to do shit. There are Dems that play political theater because a Republican will never win their district either.
So we have elected officials who don't do shit, but rile up the Rubes to cash the Rubes donations.
I used to like Crenshaw but now he is a drama Queen and bought into the GOP victim hood complex. . The worst kind of politician there is. He is in it for fame and the Benjamins, but not to help out America.

What does he mean by "wokeness"? I'd guess he's against the forcing of certain thoughts and the preventing of opposition to those thoughts, the controlling of the perception of public opinion by disallowing free thought? I.e you must think these ways because otherwise it hurts people's feelings and sense of identity...

Seems like deflection and projection to paint this as him trying to "silence" anyone's freedom... Or maybe I'm wrong...

"Question what your superiors in the military tell you." -Dan Crenshaw
Unless what they tell you is immoral, unethical, or illegal your chain of command will destroy you. Anyone who was ever in the military knows damn well when you can question a superior and even if you’re in the right you have to go through the proper channels. If he said that I have to really question him.

Back