Pat Miletich says that Lawler would DOMINATE GSP

Wouldn't expect Miletich to say anything else. He probably thinks Matt Hughes is ready for a run at the title too.

You twats are all biting at TS's bait without reading the interview.

If you read the whole interview you would know that Miletich gave a long and fair explanation of his viewpoint, and that it didn't come off as overly biased until TS took that one sentence and used it as his quote. Miletich didn't even use the word DOMINATE, TS did.

Robbie is really tough to gauge I thought when he fought Rory he was in over his head but he won, I really doubt he could beat GSP though

You twats are all biting at TS's bait without reading the interview.

If you read the whole interview you would know that Miletich gave a long and fair explanation of his viewpoint, and that it didn't come off as overly biased until TS took that one sentence and used it as his quote. Miletich didn't even use the word DOMINATE, TS did.

Sorry, the article said it. Miletich said he would "wreck" GSP, which sounds pretty similar to me though.

I think he stands a good chance to beat the GSP that fought Diaz and Hendricks. Personally, I've felt like GSP has been on a decline since the Shields fight and I hope he stays retired.

I think he stands a good chance to beat the GSP that fought Diaz and Hendricks. Personally, I've felt like GSP has been on a decline since the Shields fight and I hope he stays retired.

I agree, so do the numbers, he's taken like 50% of the total significant strikes he's taken in his entire career in like his last 4-5 fights.

Pat is delusional in this case.

If Hendricks can hold you down and steal a couple rounds then GSP will ride you all night and take an easy 50-45 UD.

LOL, besides being Lawler's coach Miletich hates GSP. So take it with two grains of salt. Also, the notion that GSP holds people down and rides out decisions just shows Miletich's lack of understanding of MMA or lack of an unbiased opinion. Lawler would be quite an easy win for GSP stylistically. Miletich is a joke.

"Yeah? I've been punched in the head a lot." - Pat Miletich

LOL, besides being Lawler's coach Miletich hates GSP. So take it with two grains of salt. Also, the notion that GSP holds people down and rides out decisions just shows Miletich's lack of understanding of MMA or lack of an unbiased opinion. Lawler would be quite an easy win for GSP stylistically. Miletich is a joke.

LMAO, no he wouldn't be. He would be a difficult match up for the same reason's Hendricks was a difficult match up.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1853883-ufc-167-how-johny-hendricks-killed-the-king

GSP wins 50-45 or 49-46. Everyone also said he won't be able to take a punch from Hendricks, and that was wrong.

GSP doesn't have the best chin.

Right, because of the ONE tko loss he's had, which was the result of one massive hit right behind the ear, followed by heavy GnP which still didn't put him out.

Same testing will say otherwise. Also, Lawler isn't the wrestler Hendricks is, GSP would take him down at will.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Koscheck got KOed when trying to wrestle with Lawler, Rory couldn't hold him down or do damage, Hendricks had trouble taking him down in their 2 fights and took hard GnP in the second after trying to take Lawler down and failing.

What makes you think GSP would take him down at will? We aren't talking about pre-knee surgery GSP we are talking about post-knee surgery GSP who had a hard time taking Nick Diaz down in rounds 3-5. Lawler's TDD and ability to pop back up are much better than Nick's.

Right, because of the ONE tko loss he's had, which was the result of one massive hit right behind the ear, followed by heavy GnP which still didn't put him out.

GSP not having a good chin is one my favorite BS myths, right next to Cain having a similiar one.

I don't see GSP losing to Lawler if he comes back. Even after being away he would be too much for him.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Koscheck got KOed when trying to wrestle with Lawler, Rory couldn't hold him down or do damage, Hendricks had trouble taking him down in their 2 fights and took hard GnP in the second after trying to take Lawler down and failing.

What makes you think GSP would take him down at will? We aren't talking about pre-knee surgery GSP we are talking about post-knee surgery GSP who had a hard time taking Nick Diaz down in rounds 3-5. Lawler's TDD and ability to pop back up are much better than Nick's.

Kos gets koed by about anybody nowadays, Rory is not on the same level as GSP and GSP is probably even better than Hendricks at MMA wrestling (and has much better cardio). I'm not saying Robbie isn't good, just stylewise he is not the most difficult matchup for GSP. Shields was, also Penn and Hendricks.

Back