Pat Miletich says that Lawler would DOMINATE GSP

Magx951

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Robbie is a much more refined striker than Georges is. He hits much harder and Georges certainly would not be able to hold Rob down and ride out a decision."

Could we possibly get a poll?

What do you guys think? I think Robbie Gets taken down at will, but would have the striking advantage over GSP if GSP didn't establish his jab right away. Would be an awesome matchup if GSP came back.

Source:
http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...k-st-pierre-012015?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

lol Glad Miletich is not biased at all. These guys are always fondling each other in the media.

If GSP returns, I think he will be about 90% to his prime, and that should honestly be enough to take Lawler down at will.

Lawler has very little chance. Decent takedown defense means he gets taken down all day and ground n pound to a decision.

Miletich has no bias, no none, nonenonenonety at ally.

Even GSP out of his prime is still at or near the top of the food chain at WW. I wouldn't be as sure of him winning every fight as I once was, but I still think he'd be top 3 at the very least, and would in fact beat Robbie. Hendricks is still and always will be a tough fight for him, and Rory I don't know.

Man I wish he would come back!

I want a polygraph test cause I don't believe that he even believes that

who cares. gsp isn't coming back.

I imagine Firas Zahabi would have an opposing stance. Surprisingly.

I think Lawler stands a good chance against current GSP. I mean GSP got destroyed by an ever improving Hendricks

I'd take GSP right now over Lawler and everyone else in the division

I respect and enjoy watching both GSP and Lawler a lot. But It seems to me this is a bad match up for GSP. Lawlers take down defense has gotten amazing and we all know that GSP doesn't have the best chin.

I think Lawler stands a good chance against current GSP. I mean GSP got destroyed by an ever improving Hendricks

Sorry, I'll have to disagree. I can see Hendricks being the winner, but GSP wasn't destroyed.

It always makes me laugh when people on here say they love Miletich as a commentator "because Rogan is too biased"

Lol, really? That MMath is still strong in 2015, ey? Hendricks is near impossible to takedown and has the physical power to push GSP around as well as power in his punches to keep GSP tentative. Lawler doesn't have the TDD to defeat a GSP, the only man proven to have that ability is Hendricks. Hendricks is the only guy in the division right now that can or would likely defeat GSP.

I respect and enjoy watching both GSP and Lawler a lot. But It seems to me this is a bad match up for GSP. Lawlers take down defense has gotten amazing and we all know that GSP doesn't have the best chin.

I know, I mean he keeps getting KO'd left and right.

False hope. Robbie had years to step on the scale if he had something to say. He was quiet as a church mouse. Both Pat and Robbie should be now as well.

I know, I mean he keeps getting KO'd left and right.

But thats due to him being able to rag doll people for 5 rounds and I just don't see him keeping Lawler on his back. GSP is far and away one of my favorite fighters and I would be happy to see him win that fight I just think from their past fights and gauging their strengths and weaknesses its a bad match up for GSP.

Oh, okay Pat.

His dumb ass would probably also tell you that prime Hughes would be too much for GSP.

Back