Pat Barry Will Fight Again! Appreciation Thread (WITH GIF)!

omfg somebody take that clip, and take out the part where Pat hugs Joe and Joe giggles like a little schoolgirl and loop it over and over again. Eventually we will use it to reference that particular little girly feeling Joe experienced right there.

HybridTrainingPart132.gif

so sorry for crappy quality

Might wanna make a spelling correction in your sig...

Intake? WTF?

Tell that to the guy I lost the bet to... everybody knows TheRassler doesn't make errors.

LOL at White Fedor. So Fedor is black? American Fedor? I don't know what that means lol.

But Pat Barry is an awesome dude.

He payed real respect to a legend (in vs. Cro Cop), has great personality, and is overall one of the few "new" guys that I regularly watch.

It sucks that he is 33.

Still, great to see him stick around the UFC, where he belongs.

I fucking love Pat Barry. Very happy he got the win tonight. Exciting and a very likeable guy.

Barry seems like a genuinely good guy. Puts on good fights, too. Congrats, Pat.

sghf4.gif

That last shot he hit Shane with was insane. One o f the hardest I've ever seen land.

it really wouldn't be hard to see barry at 10-3 instead of 8-5. Kongo was damn close to being stopped and I believe he could have beat the aging mirko if he wasn't so star struck

Hahaha! Pat Barry's such a true dude, and that's what I like about him. He's positive, confident, and doesn't try to be a B.S. macho dude. Just a straight up normal guy (who's a bit more emotional than most). I was hoping he'd win the fight, and am incredibly glad he won. Can't wait to see your next fight Mr. Barry; it also seems like you finally found a fight IQ, your brilliant knockout says it all =D. To think I was saying I didn't think he should take it, god damn was I wrong.

Hah hah just saw his post fight interview. Gotta low that guy. Seems like the kind of guy you'd have a Goodtime downing some beers with. Good to see him pick up a good win by KO.

Back