Pat Barry Will Fight Again! Appreciation Thread (WITH GIF)!

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was thinking that Pat Barry was going to get the axe with a loss, so as a big fan I am very pleased with his performance. That KO was awesome! Really happy to see this guy staying around. Let's show some love for Pat Barry.

iuoiy-o.gif

I can't see him getting fired until he starts getting in actual danger from multiple knockouts in a row. People love watching him fight so they could always put him on prelims or free cards and people will want to see it. The guy is not a contender but he always brings it, which is just as important to the sport as the contenders in some ways.

Yeah, I'm happy that he'll be sticking around. I look forward to his fights, but he's also an interesting personality. He speaks his mind and seems to be a very positive person, in general.

I would totally eat gas station hot dogs with Pat Barry.

he is a HUGE draw....the fans love him

I dont know what you are talking about with a loss

if hardy sticks around...barry will be around

:eek:

No thanks. He is a decent side show, but will never be a threat to the belt holder.

Barry should have ended this fight early. He's the better fighter in here no doubt. He just got caught in the 1st round in the clinch game. See what happened in the 2nd. Congrats on the win

he is a HUGE draw....the fans love him

I dont know what you are talking about with a loss

if hardy sticks around...barry will be around

:eek:

I see, but this would have meant he lost 4 out of 5. He might have got cut.

I like watching Pat Barry fight. I like it even better when he KOs dudes like this. Best Pat Barry fight ever was vs Cheick Kongo. 3 KOs in 30 seconds.

I'll second this. That was a nasty KO and I was glad to see HD get the win. It doesn't look like he'll ever reach contender status, but he always comes ready for a brawl. Plus, he's an engaging personality who can actually be self-effacing and funny (a rarity for a lot of MMA fighters), which makes him easy to root for.

how do you not love this guy? the only way he wins is by huuuge KO and then he always breaks down and acts like a real person after a fight, its awesome

No thanks. He is a decent side show, but will never be a threat to the belt holder.

Fuck it I'll bite. You must not understand the word appreciation. You constantly forget to give people straws at the drive thru window but your boss let's you keep your job. Show some respect to Mr Barry.

Not everyone has to be a contender for the belt to be in the UFC and be an entertaining fighter, it's a Barry appreciation thread ffs.

War HD!! hell of a knockout!

I'm keeping my eyes glued to his YouTube channel to see what crazy thing he uploads
Just yesterday he uploaded a video of him singing Creed, day before a fight

How could you not like Pat? Dude is awesome! Glad he won!! I don't know if he would have got the axe but Dana might have made him move down in weight.

omfg somebody take that clip, and take out the part where Pat hugs Joe and Joe giggles like a little schoolgirl and loop it over and over again. Eventually we will use it to reference that particular little girly feeling Joe experienced right there.

lol

That said, work all day Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day. Super happy for Pat and been a fan of Joe for years.

Back