Pat Barry Will Fight Again! Appreciation Thread (WITH GIF)!

Half black**

Which means he's Black.

936full-lenny-kravitz.jpg

040510_tiger_woods.jpg

In an interview, he said that he was interviewing for a commercial and the director said that the company only wanted White people for the shoot and he said "You know I'm Black, right?" :wink:

war HD! Glad this guy isn't leaving he would be missed

I can't see him getting fired until he starts getting in actual danger from multiple knockouts in a row. People love watching him fight so they could always put him on prelims or free cards and people will want to see it. The guy is not a contender but he always brings it, which is just as important to the sport as the contenders in some ways.

This is a good post. I wanted to say the same thing.

He gets the Hardy, Lytle, Leben, L. Garcia treatment. No matter if they lose or not, the crowd loves their fighting style.

Think Arturo Gatti in boxing. Why did the boxing world love him?

In an interview, he said that he was interviewing for a commercial and the director said that the company only wanted White people for the shoot and he said "You know I'm Black, right?" :wink:

Haha, that's pretty funny. Have a source? I'd like to hear that story.

Pat Barry is like Matt Brown, those guys fight with all their heart, and they are either knocking people out or going out on their shield. Now they may never be a title holder, but man they are damn sure fun to watch and I will always support fighters like that. PAT Barry is the man.

Pat Barry is like Matt Brown, those guys fight with all their heart, and they are either knocking people out or going out on their shield. Now they may never be a title holder, but man they are damn sure fun to watch and I will always support fighters like that. PAT Barry is the man.

I agree to a certain extent. Barry is more exciting, but Brown is the better fighter. He has some really good submissions skills as well.

I was really happy for him. He is really exciting and an awesome guy.

Pat Barry is great. Much love. He's never going to be cut because he's an awesome draw but also, importantly, because of how valuable he'd be to a smaller org. A popular heavyweight goofball KO artist in a smaller pond with weaker opponents would be a massive draw for an upstart company. UFC will keep him even if he goes 0-7, for that reason.

I doubt they would of fired Barry with a 2 fight losing streak, his personality and go big or go home mentality will give him that extra cushion.

I would totally eat gas station hot dogs with Pat Barry.
^^^ you're making me hungry....

^^^ Barry finishes the opponent with a straight / Right cross.... KISS @ Work.

^^^ Opponent's standard MMA striking defense FAIL. I'm going to lunch....

KarateStylist

I agree, TS. Barry brings it every time, win or lose. I wouldn't wanna see him leave even if he had 10 straight losses, he's a great personality and always exciting to watch!

WAR BARRY x 3 !!!

Lol, fucking Del Rosario needs to get out of Team Oyama and train at a notable gym.

That was one of the top KO's of the year fo' sheez. Definition of a non-sexual facefucking.

No homo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back