Pat Barry Will Fight Again! Appreciation Thread (WITH GIF)!

Barry vs Kongo rematch.

book it dana!

Pat is definitely a fan favorite. Just wish he could be a little more consistent.

Pat listened to my music, so I will always have love for the guy.

It's funny, SDR seemed to shrug it off, but then Barry pounced and he was dunzo.

how do you not love this guy? the only way he wins is by huuuge KO and then he always breaks down and acts like a real person after a fight, its awesome

I went to UFC Live: Sanchez vs. Kampmann. Pat Barry was running around the crowd all over the stands posing for pictures with fans and acting crazy during the event. At one point we heard him yell " Oh shit its pat barry". He seemed like a pretty cool guy.

I went to UFC Live: Sanchez vs. Kampmann. Pat Barry was running around the crowd all over the stands posing for pictures with fans and acting crazy during the event. At one point we heard him yell " Oh shit its pat barry". He seemed like a pretty cool guy.

Like him even more now.

By the way... does anyone think the gif kind of shows why Pat is just hanging on in the UFC? He is so so small.

I love Pat Barry! him and Mirko are my favorite heavyweights!

pat is a beast and i was surprised that sdr was still awake after that punch. it was a nasty ko.

I was thinking that Pat Barry was going to get the axe with a loss, so as a big fan I am very pleased with his performance.

After the Kongo fight Pat Barry should be signed for life just like Bonnar. That was one of the most spectacular fights I have ever seen in my life.

Nice KO. Seems like a decent guy, so it's a good thing he is winning. Actually, he is a decent guy until you mention something about his fight with Cro Cop haha then he gets pissed.

Nice KO. Seems like a decent guy, so it's a good thing he is winning. Actually, he is a decent guy until you mention something about his fight with Cro Cop haha then he gets pissed.

Can't believe he lost that fight.. by RNC. Ridiculous.

HD is good value. Never in a boring fight.

Barry or Big Country Vs Hunt pleeease.

he chased him with his hands down.. again.. that could have turned out bad

top bloke, top ko, so happy he won!

Back