Pat Barry and Rose Namajunes defends Dada 5000, puts Rogan on blast for calling it the worse fight

The only reason I watch this sport is for entertainment. And that fight was entertaining as fuck. And the PBP thread was some of the most fun I've had on Sherdog in a long time. I regret nothing!

Rogan is just playing his part, being a shill pays the bills.

This whole thing could break Bellator. At the very least, that is the last freak show fight night we'll see for a while from them.

The AC dropped the ball. Dada should never have been licensed.

Exactly. If he actually had heart failure, it would have come up during a physical, if the physicals are worth anything.

Rogan's just nervous that since having old guys and noobs fight is all the rage now that the eyes of the mma world will fall on him and ask, "Hey why don't you have a fight with so and so?" and he'll be forced to admit that he's a pussy who would never take a fight only critique them.

Rogan's just nervous that since having old guys and noobs fight is all the rage now that the eyes of the mma world will fall on him and ask, "Hey why don't you have a fight with so and so?" and he'll be forced to admit that he's a pussy who would never take a fight only critique them.
He was booked to fight Wesley Snipes in the cage. He often speaks about not wanting to fight because of head trauma, after winning national championships in TKD, and training kickboxing and BJJ for longer than you've been alive.

fdafa.gif

GPt9avM.gif

Barry can sympathize with Dada 5000.

didnt look much worse than any other low tier UFC HW fight.

So because they didn't quit it wasn't the worst fight ever? I think Barry has been KO'd too many times. Shit, the fight would have actually been better if someone quit, because then we wouldn't have had to watch such an embarrassing display go on for so long.

Easy pal. There have been many more boring fights but as far as a co main event this has to win for poor skill and cardio. It was awful yet entertaining from how awful. Also ken shamrock should never fight again.
I don't get it. Why can't I agree with you and also think that calling it THE WORST/GREATEST fight EVER as I am watching it is dumb.

That fight was the worst. They were both gassed completely after 2 minutes in...

Dada having a medical issue AFTER the fight doesn't take away the fight being absolute shit.

It was a shitty fight. Was it the worst in history? No. Was it the worst that has ever been promoted to that degree by a promotion and the fighters involved in recent years since MMA has become so mainstream? Very possible.

Rogan and all of the other spectators watched a heavily promoted event between two athletes that was completely terrible and Rogan stated that it was the worst fight in the history of MMA. Don't be a snooty hipster and bash them because they didn't include the words "one of" in front of a tweet.
I don't think you get it.

1. It's not me or you saying it, it's possibly the most recognizable and respected voices in the world of MMA.

2. So with that said, the distinction between him claiming it's the worst ever vs. "one of the worst" really fucking matters.

Joe Rogan was right this time Pat barry.......sorry.

Pretty bad fight.

anyone who says thats the worst fight ever knows shit about mma

what about takada and that kickboxer (i think it was lebanner) ? or the innumerous l'n'p that we saw in the ufc all these years?

People are just salty. The fight was not the worst fight ever.

Fucking crybabies. They did not quit.

A lot of people are saying this, yet nobody is offering a fight that could be considered worse. If our memories are shit, what high profile fight in one of the major MMA orgs was worse than this one?

Dada5000 was a fatass that didn't put an ounce of effort in to a training camp. He's a warrior because he didn't prepare or cut any weight leading up to the fight and had to drop 40 pounds really quickly and I'm supposed to call him a warrior because his heart failed? Pat is so wrong on this one. Dada5000 is not a fighter or a warrior or anything else this white knight wants to pretend he is. He's out of shape and has an unhealthy body. That's it. He's not a warrior and doesn't deserve respect because his heart failed him before he could even throw a punch.
I like how you just slipped in that it has to be a high profile fight to qualify for this comparison.

didnt look much worse than any other low tier UFC HW fight.

It looked as bad as any heavyweight fight ever. It was one of the worst fights that's ever been recorded, let alone televised.

It was definitely a bad fight but there have been worse.

Back