Pat Barry and Rose Namajunes defends Dada 5000, puts Rogan on blast for calling it the worse fight

The fact that the fight had bad consensuses doesn't make it less awful and embarrassing for MMA,I'm with Joe on this one.

Also Pat and Rose should get their facts straight

Wait...just because they "put everything on the line" makes it wrong for Rogan to call it the worst fight he has ever seen? I think Pat's been hit in the head way too much.

Yeah that fight was awful, two sloppy unskilled guys gassing...

I don't like either guy, so both are wrong.

No doubt Rogan and Schaub will make fun of Barry on the fight companion tomorrow.

It was absolutely one of the worst fights I've ever watched, but he's right they did show heart just by trying to keep going.

Either way those guys have hardly no business getting in an MMA cage ever again.

Edit- I guess Dada showed a little to much heart

Last edited:
Pat Barry is the man for standing up for other fighters. It takes balls to even step in there and fight and heart to keep fighting through exhaustion. However, that level of performance should be left to the local circuits but hey, what the hell because CM Punk is fighting in the UFC.

Just remember, it's so much easier to criticize than it is step up and fight.

This whole thing could break Bellator. At the very least, that is the last freak show fight night we'll see for a while from them.

The AC dropped the ball. Dada should never have been licensed.

Heart stoppage or not, the fact that it was a terrible fight remains.

Rogan wasn't wrong. Barry sounding like a SJW.

He saw this coming and he still watched it. Me and my friends who aren't as big into mma had a great time last night.

All of you nerds that don't fight make me sick. Your opinions should never matter.

You all ate up the circus fight. It's what you wanted and it's what you tuned in for. Quit complaining about it.

Heart stoppage or not, the fact that it was a terrible fight remains.

There's also Severn vs Shamrock 2 but i couldn't find a video.

Edit: Misread that as "The fact that it was the worst fight remains" sorry.

People are criticising the UFC for having CM Punk fight but think of it this way, he won't have to go to the Texas AC for a license because nowhere else will give him one. Bellator is a disgrace.

Back