Pat Barry and Rose Namajunes defends Dada 5000, puts Rogan on blast for calling it the worse fight

Dada was gassed after the first minute. I doubt he even trained for this fight.

I don't give any kind of fuck what HD tweeted. That fight was the worst fucking fight ever. Ever. Ever in professional combat sports history. Ever. He can play damage control and talk about Dada's heart, but the motherfucker had a heart attack from exhaustion because he tried to hustle and act his way to a paycheck in a dangerous sport.
Lol! Thats SOME dedication to bitter hyperbole! Zuffa here you come!

Lol! Thats SOME dedication to bitter hyperbole! Zuffa here you come!
Yeah. I'm so paid. Just got my shill check in the shill mailbox. God knows that only Zuffa zombies are criticizing that shitshow of a fight.

Maybe Bellator is to blame for spawning so many Zuffa zombies with their staunch dedication to fucking up the reputation of the sport.

I guess your ass also ignored the part where I said "if CM Punk makes it to the cage I hope it goes just as bad forthe UFC." You basically HAD to ignore that part in order to make your retarded "Zuffa" comment. Cognitive dissonance much?

You just reminded me of Zuffa. I dont think you work for them. However, if Dana were to hear you say, 'that was the worst fight in the history of contact sporting events' he'd spring some wood, i'm sure.

His heart may have stoppped 'after' the fight, but it cant have been feeling to good during the fight either. So he did show courage to fight on. That said the fight was awful lol. I liked it personally, gave me actual 'LOL' fun.

These freak show fights are demonstrably dangerous. If the reports are accurate, this guy nearly died in the hospital after the fight. How are we wheeling out nearly 40 year old fighters who haven't been active in 5 years onto television?

One of these old timers who doesn't belong in the cage will get hurt and it will be a black mark on the sport.

He said it might be one o the worst fights he's ever seen. Where's the controversy? I've been watching fights for a decade and it was easily one of the worst fights I've ever seen. They were both so gassed they could barely move after one round. The fight ended due to exhaustion. That's a terrible fight.

Yeah OK respect and all but that WAS the worst fight ever. They don't belong in a cage representing MMA...ever.

That fight should have aired on Netflix, in someone's backyard as Dogfight 2 or whatever the hell its called.

This is the problem with some views on this fight. This fight was never representing MMA. It was nothing more than a backyard fight put on t.v. because someone seen value in doing so. A way for Kimbo to get another win, if he didn't they gain another Kimbo like character in Dada to promote if Kimbo lost. It was a backyard fight placed on a Bellator event.

I never watched much of the promos leading up to this fight but should have been made clear ( if it wasn't ) that this was two guys fighting to see who was the best backyard fighter .. not a representative of MMA. That is how I went into the fight and enjoyed it for what it was.

Nunes VS Zingano

Amanda had Cat in mount in about 15 seconds into the fight and gassed from trying to stop Cat with strikes in the first round.

Cat went on to fight for the title after tossing around a lifeless opponent. Rogan labeled Cat as a "slow starter" and sherdog ate it up and it was all good.

Bellator isn't falsely packaging their entertainment-fighters as title contenders.
I haven't seen that fight, but from your description it sounds different. Kimbo didn't seem gassed and then he got mount, didn't even try to posture up or strike, got up, and was drained. Like, wtf

It's probably a little toooo soon for pat tone making heart jokes at dada's expense

All of you nerds that don't fight make me sick. Your opinions should never matter.

You all ate up the circus fight. It's what you wanted and it's what you tuned in for. Quit complaining about it.
This is no different than saying since we aren't actors or directors, we should never be able to critique movies as consumers or since we aren't all chefs, we can never say anything bad about the food we eat at restaurants. It's faulty logic. As long as no one's making personal attacks, it's all good, chill out people. Life goes on, we are consumers that will grade what we consume whether it's entertainment or a physical product.

Back