Pat Barry and Rose Namajunes defends Dada 5000, puts Rogan on blast for calling it the worse fight

funny that they called him out when virtually every other mma personality or pro fighter said the same thing. Pretty weak imo

I don't know if rogan is exaggerating in this case. This probably was the worst fight in any major promotion ever or at least since the mid 90's.
Humans have shitty memories. Which is why whatever is in front of us ends up being the greatest or worst. We should fight off this tendency.

I liked HD, his fights and techno viking dance were great. But this time hes overreacting this shit. Sounds like a butthurt ex-employee.

Humans have shitty memories. Which is why whatever is in front of us ends up being the greatest or worst. We should fight off this tendency.
you should change your avatar pic, it's very disrespectful towards joanna champ

There are certainly worse fights out there. At least this one had some funny moments. Tyson should have been commentating.

I call them, like I see them. Pride put on some freak show fights, but especially for major promotions in modern MMA this Kimbo vs. Dada fight might be the worst. Without a doubt in the top 3 worst fights I've ever seen.

The fact that the fight had bad consensuses doesn't make it less awful and embarrassing for MMA,I'm with Joe on this one.

Also Pat and Rose should get their facts straight

Jeremy bitter sounds like a
true keyboard warrior

All of you nerds that don't fight make me sick. Your opinions should never matter.

You all ate up the circus fight. It's what you wanted and it's what you tuned in for. Quit complaining about it.
So other fighters should be the only ones able to critique a fight? All that brain damage must be effecting you.

I call them, like I see them. Pride put on some freak show fights, but especially for major promotions in modern MMA this Kimbo vs. Dada fight might be the worst. Without a doubt in the top 3 worst fights I've ever seen.
No. You THINK you call them like you see them. That's just your ego talking. You are a slave to the moment, just like everyone else.

It was more exciting than any Jared Rosholt fight I've seen, and he's a top 15 UFC hw.

A lot of people are saying this, yet nobody is offering a fight that could be considered worse. If our memories are shit, what high profile fight in one of the major MMA orgs was worse than this one?

Dada5000 was a fatass that didn't put an ounce of effort in to a training camp. He's a warrior because he didn't prepare or cut any weight leading up to the fight and had to drop 40 pounds really quickly and I'm supposed to call him a warrior because his heart failed? Pat is so wrong on this one. Dada5000 is not a fighter or a warrior or anything else this white knight wants to pretend he is. He's out of shape and has an unhealthy body. That's it. He's not a warrior and doesn't deserve respect because his heart failed him before he could even throw a punch.

Just because both men gave it all they had and one nearly died doesn't change the fact that it was a shit-tastic and incredibly embarrassing fight.

It was a shitty fight. Was it the worst in history? No. Was it the worst that has ever been promoted to that degree by a promotion and the fighters involved in recent years since MMA has become so mainstream? Very possible.

Rogan and all of the other spectators watched a heavily promoted event between two athletes that was completely terrible and Rogan stated that it was the worst fight in the history of MMA. Don't be a snooty hipster and bash them because they didn't include the words "one of" in front of a tweet.

"I guess I'll just go fuck off now since whatever he says is the truth."

No Pat, but perhaps you should "fuck off" because you're being a bit emotional and illogical about this.

I see where Pat was talking smack, but I don't see where Rose said anything.

No. You THINK you call them like you see them. That's just your ego talking. You are a slave to the moment, just like everyone else.
Easy pal. There have been many more boring fights but as far as a co main event this has to win for poor skill and cardio. It was awful yet entertaining from how awful. Also ken shamrock should never fight again.

If you say so.

Keep praising shit fights and people will still book them.

Back