Pastor Talks about Punching kid to get him to understand God

That kid clearly had a glass body.

Kids today are soft. It's all the chemicals in the food.

In my day kids' skeletons were mostly formed by the time you felt like beating them. Also, praise God.

must have gotten his instructions straight from the pope
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/pope-charlie-hebdo-limits-free-expression-28240968

"If my good friend Dr. Gasparri says a curse word against my mother, he can expect a punch," Francis said, throwing a pretend punch his way. "It's normal. You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others."

this is startling considering what's happening around the world, most recently in France.

Believe in what I believe or I will hurt you. Sounds like the Christian and Islamic way of education.
LOL@equivocating Christians to Muslims in regards to violent intolerance of religious dissent.

The scary thing is not that he did it, but the fact that he can tell bunch of people this story like its a normal thing to do. Having said that Ken was probably a prick back then and that punch made him take god serious

The scary thing is not that he did it, but the fact that he can tell bunch of people this story like its a normal thing to do. Having said that Ken was probably a prick back then and that punch made him take god serious

Not sure if you're trolling, but based on your earlier posts you probably aren't.

Why would physical violence make him take a ridiculous assertion like God any more seriously? More likely to make him think "damn, these guys are really nuts".

LOL@equivocating Christians to Muslims in regards to violent intolerance of religious dissent.

Crusades never happened?

I'm sure all the natives in the new world just found jesus on their own - no violence needed.

Lol this guy is fucking awesome.

One of these days you lot are going to learn to stop playing games with GOD.

Crusades never happened?

I'm sure all the natives in the new world just found jesus on their own - no violence needed.

Yawn have a cultural evolution sometime this century.

I hate all religion but how long are the crusades gonna be held over Christians heads. Shit only happened what 1000 years ago. Get off it already.

At least use the molestation of little boys to knock the church. No one cars a why happened 400 years ago anymore. Like I said some cultures need a serious renaissance.

Lol this guy is fucking awesome.

One of these days you lot are going to learn to stop playing games with GOD.

you are a psychopath.

"oh, you don't believe in my imaginary friend?" POW!

Yawn have a cultural evolution sometime this century.

I hate all religion but how long are the crusades gonna be held over Christians heads. Shit only happened what 1000 years ago. Get off it already.

At least use the molestation of little boys to knock the church. No one cars a why happened 400 years ago anymore. Like I said some cultures need a serious renaissance.

Doesn't take away from the fact that both Islam and Christianity have had a history of "believe what I believe or I will hurt you" - also the forced religious indoctrination of the new world was only a few hundred years ago and many Christians still have this mindset.

It's not a competition - islamic usage of this tactic may be more prevalent but both sides are guilty of it.

Crumpled a kid with a bodyshot?

Shit I didn't know Tito was into outdoorsie Christian stuff when he was younger

Crusades never happened?

Catholics, only lasted two hundred years, et cetera. Spare me. Most say it was in defense to the Caliphate's expansion to begin with. Look up Gates of Vienna 1683 and educate yourself about the Ottoman's interest in Western Europe.

Catholics, only lasted two hundred years, et cetera. Spare me. Most say it was in defense to the Caliphate's expansion to begin with. Look up Gates of Vienna 1683 and educate yourself about the Ottoman's interest in Western Europe.

A what does gates of Vienna have to do with christian violent indoctrination in the new world (the americas)

I said Islam has a more prolific modern history of forced indoctrination.

How do you excuse violence the Christians used to force their beliefs on

GOA

Native children in north America and Australia?

Again I'm not saying Christians use it as much or more than islamics but both have a long and profound history of "believe what I do or i'll hurt you"

Also, I agree with your analogy - both religions are cancers.

seriously. a muslim cleric would have beheaded ben into following allah.

seriously. a muslim cleric would have beheaded ben into following allah.

Lol, I can perfectly imagine an Imam leaning in to a beheaded body on the sand asking "When are you gonna start taking Allah seriously Jahar? huh?"

Back