Pastor Talks about Punching kid to get him to understand God

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Title says it all
Do you think this symbolizes a trend in our culture towards considering religion an old and barbaric institution?

Last edited:
I was wondering when this video would show up here.

#BeatingKids4Jesus

ah ha ha, what a psychopath.

He will probably end up on the news again, for murder. Next time, when some kid doesn't take the Lawd seriously, he will shoot them in the chest, instead of punching.

Believe in what I believe or I will hurt you. Sounds like the Christian and Islamic way of education.

religion of Jes................us

At church I give noisy children the stare of death, like as if I'm already punching them to believe, when they're noisy, you know, at church.

Stfu for Jesus.

Ben has weak core, exposed. I would have whispered "Only God can save you now" while he was writhing in pain.

At church I give noisy children the stare of death, like as if I'm already punching them to believe, when they're noisy, you know, at church.

Stfu for Jesus.

Vitor?

normal. I had to sit through church when I was in the army and the pastor there talked about how he forced his infant son's hand over the steam coming out of a rice cooker to teach him a lesson about...something. Guy was proud of it too.

Stfu for Jesus.

Hahaha, made me laugh.

But can I say before everybody starts condemning Christianity, that this guy is 100% wrong and is stupid for doing this. I absolutely cringe when "Christians" do stuff like this.

normal. I had to sit through church when I was in the army and the pastor there talked about how he forced his infant son's hand over the steam coming out of a rice cooker to teach him a lesson about...something. Guy was proud of it too.

bitches_gots_to_learn_orange.gif

Some folks are just flat out weird . . .

He's confused. Probably emulating what was emotionally / physically done to him.

Religion is fucking dangerous, not bright kids who question authority.

I am sure that kid - as soon as he could breath again - accepted Jesus as his lord and savior

It's shocking because it is so atypical. This guy is probably lying to begin with.

Back