Pastor Talks about Punching kid to get him to understand God

Actually he sort of reminds me of a pastor I once knew that used to confuse the words "gentle", "gentiles" and "genitals." Only he wasn't a violent ass, just confused and a little befuddle by life, at times.

Handing out internet beatdowns what I've been doing to all you Sherdog heathens.

LOL, I saw this video last week and it's absolute gold. The pastor is a complete ass clown ahahaha

" I said Ben, when are going to stop playing games with the Lord?"
" He was a bright kid, which didn't help things, made him for dangerous."
" I crumpled the kid, I just crumpled him."

I would rate the Pastor's overhand right about a 6, but he probably punched out an 8 year old. so, it drops down to about a 4.

LOL, I saw this video last week and it's absolute gold. The pastor is a complete ass clown ahahaha

" I said Ben, when are going to stop playing games with the Lord?"
" He was a bright kid, which didn't help things, made him for dangerous."
" I crumpled the kid, I just crumpled him."

Yeah That is probably the best part "he is bright" e.g. probably doesn't drink the coolaid. But to be fair who can stand in front of the righteous hand of god on not start to believe when being touched with teh jab.

Did this happen down south? I'll be shocked if it wasn't down south. Like Bible Belt south

ben was playing games with the lord and got served.

in canada I think actually, he mentions Calgary Alberta

lol this is so ridiculous. He's so proud, too. Does he have more vids like this?

I like the responses ITT. Seems like really religious people didn't want to reply.

Believe in what I believe or I will hurt you. Sounds like the Christian and Islamic way of education.

I giggled at the above. Seems more of the way most people think now rather than religions though, only happened in this case it's a pastor.

People nowadays are like:
"I like A, you like B? SCREW YOU!"

Should have punched him in the head. With brain damage there would have been a bigger chance he would accept his retarded religion.

I love how absolutely pumped he is to have crumpled a little kid by punching him as hard as he can in the chest hahahaha

Anyone who lives their life based off of what a book tells them is probably going to end up doing some stupid stuff.

That Religion, though.

Last edited:
What a POS and he's so proud of it too.

Believe in what I believe or I will hurt you. Sounds like the Christian and Islamic way of education.

This is why children shouldnt be indoctrinated about religion. educate them about religion, but dont shove it down their throats. let them grow up and decide for themselves. children believe in Santa, tooth fairy, etc. ffs.
Of course we know it wont happen, because children need to be beaten up to develop fear in God.

Back