Pastor Talks about Punching kid to get him to understand God

Dude, I guarantee you Jesus would smoke a J with you. He turned water in to wine, you don't think He knows how to party? You want to tell me one single instance of Jesus or ANYONE in the Bible saying a single negative thing about weed?

Apparently he is high on this called "Life'". You can't buy it, you only get one. Cats get 9 of them, which is completely uncool.

Apparently he is high on this called "Life'". You can't buy it, you only get one. Cats get 9 of them, which is completely uncool.

Don't know what you're talking about, the Jesus I know was so versed in the way of munchies, he became famous for multiplying fish and bread. I don't care what you say, turning the other cheek are the words of a stoner, anyone sober would lose it.

Let's get vitor in there to sort out the pastor

What a weird video. His point makes no sense.

Also if my kid came up to me and says hey pastor him just crumpled me you best believe that man is going to meet god sooner then he expected.

Don't know what you're talking about, the Jesus I know was so versed in the way of munchies, he became famous for multiplying fish and bread. I don't care what you say, turning the other cheek are the words of a stoner, anyone sober would lose it.

The Bible isn't very specific about what type of cheek Jesus was referring to. It could have been ass cheeks for all we know.

The Bible isn't very specific about what type of cheek Jesus was referring to. It could have been ass cheeks for all we know.

If anything, I feel that strengthens my case.

Well people have been misinterpreting the Bible to make their point since it was written, so don't feel too special.

Oh, ok. I thought we were having playful banter, but I guess we were being serious...

I'm not going to lie...
I've punched a few motherfuckers all the way to God.

Pontius Pilate Punch now, Jesus Juice later.

This thread delivers.

This guy is hyped that he CRUMPLED that kid lmao!

He recounts the story with such enthusiasm that it makes it seem like a modern tale of David and Golith. With a fucking nut job.

On a side note, I would rather them punch the children then molest them, lesser of two evils?

This thread delivers.

This guy is hyped that he CRUMPLED that kid lmao!

He recounts the story with such enthusiasm that it makes it seem like a modern tale of David and Golith. With a fucking nut job.

On a side note, I would rather them punch the children then molest them, lesser of two evils?

Yeah the way he talks about it's like he knocked out a Klitschko brother.

I hope Ben comes back to KO that motherfucker.

775.jpg

wtf lol// is that a guido mullet? Never seen one of those and check out the synthol arms on that mfr LOL!

What a weird video. His point makes no sense.

Also if my kid came up to me and says hey pastor him just crumpled me you best believe that man is going to meet god sooner then he expected.

You'd never know I imagine.

"Now Ben, this is between you, me and the Lord okay?"

Back