Pastor Talks about Punching kid to get him to understand God

My favorite part is you know he just did that because the kid was a smart ass and he was pissed and had no other ideas how to get him to fall in line. We've all been frustrated with smart ass kids of a certain age at times. So he hauled off and decked the kid because he's an asshole and was devoid of any other disciplinary ideas.

But now he has wrapped the story up in all that bullshit about "playing games with god" and "taking god seriously" and turned it all into a nice sermon with a lesson attached that his flock probably ate right up.

Fuck you, pastor.

My favorite part is you know he just did that because the kid was a smart ass and he was pissed and had no other ideas how to get him to fall in line. We've all been frustrated with smart ass kids of a certain age at times. So he hauled off and decked the kid because he's an asshole and was devoid of any other disciplinary ideas.

But now he has wrapped the story up in all that bullshit about "playing games with god" and "taking god seriously" and turned it all into a nice sermon with a lesson attached that his flock probably ate right up.

Fuck you, pastor.

This. We all enjoy smacking kids but let's not pretend we're doing it for moral reasons. Kids are assholes

Nice to see everyone using this video as a reason to shit on all religion and faith. Because the guy clearly isn't a fucking psychopath. We've all heard the stories about pastors dropping kids at picnics, happens all the time. My favorite stories in the Bible are of Jesus dropping the disciples with overhands when they were children for asking too many questions.

I like the responses ITT. Seems like really religious people didn't want to reply.

It's usually who gets to the threads first. When religion gets discussed here in a positive light, it's usually pretty civil and no one gets judged. If the anti religion crowd gets to the thread first, it's pure vitriol with no real discussion other than how cancerous loving people and believing in anything after death is. That guy doesn't represent anything other than himself, I would have laughed loud enough for everyone to hear me and walked out the second he told that insane story. It's almost too ridiculous, like a terrible impersonation of what someone thinks a stupid pastor would say.

Last edited:
I like how he shows the crowd exactly how he punched the kid, while telling everyone he completely crumpled him.

"This is EXACTLY how I assaulted Ben... The smart Aleck..."

Looool "I led that man to the Lord right there"

Really? I bet not.

I like how he shows the crowd exactly how he punched the kid, while telling everyone he completely crumpled him.

"This is EXACTLY how I assaulted Ben... The smart Aleck..."

Lmao crumpled him, as if his "disrespect for the Lord" would have given him skin like leather and bones like iron. It's a kid, albeit a "dangerous" one. Gives me flashbacks of trying to get through confirmation while asking questions, without getting told to leave and thought of as the devil himself.

My grandmother locked my sister in a closet and threw a Bible in there for reading material. I don't know how she could read it though without a light, maybe the Lord showed her the light.

Lmao crumpled him, as if his "disrespect for the Lord" would have given him skin like leather and bones like iron. It's a kid, albeit a "dangerous" one. Gives me flashbacks of trying to get through confirmation while asking questions, without getting told to leave and thought of as the devil himself.

I was this kid back in my youth group days. My youth ministers all hated me, and probably wanted to Ben crumple me. I wonder if they had, would I have found God?

My grandmother locked my sister in a closet and threw a Bible in there for reading material. I don't know how she could read it though without a light, maybe the Lord showed her the light.

Was your grandmother a big fan of Carrie?

He should be locked up.
Fairy tales are no excuse to punch kids.

Does anyone actually believe this happened?

I find it funny that the pastor is making up a story about a time he beat up a kid for not believing in his made up stories. Very meta.

I don't think she has watched it. She's into her soap operas and prescription medicine.

piper+laurie.gif

I found him. He didn't like me, even after I offered him a joint. You would think a guy with long hair and a beard who preaches about love and a higher spiritual power would smoke some sweet weed. Apparently not.

I found him. He didn't like me, even after I offered him a joint. You would think a guy with long hair and a beard who preaches about love and a higher spiritual power would smoke some sweet weed. Apparently not.

Dude, I guarantee you Jesus would smoke a J with you. He turned water in to wine, you don't think He knows how to party? You want to tell me one single instance of Jesus or ANYONE in the Bible saying a single negative thing about weed?

Back