Panera Bread

Blitz55

WILLOW
@Gold
Reaction score
Panera Bread

Anyone eat at this place?
One just opened up near me and I went and tried it. Place looks nice, I got their BIG KID GRILLED CHEESE. Has a couple kinds of cheeses on it and bacon.

It was fucking awful. The bread didn't taste grilled at all, it had these cheesy grill marks on it but it was all soft, to much cheese and not that melty, it was kinda thick, and the Bacon was that really bad fast food bacon with not much taste to it at all.
I guess I got fooled by the building, I thought it was a step up from fast food but it was just fast food wrapped in a fancier box. I spent 7 bucks on that sandwich and threw it second half away.

Is there any reason to try it again, maybe thats just not their best dish but it didn't inspire me to want to go back.

I've only been there once and got a chocolate croissant. It was good

they have good breakfast. i usually get the egg souffle

I took a date there and didnt like it. The bread was like eating asbestos, sandwich wasnt any good and i ordered a milk and got a carton of milk that held about an ounce.

I've only been there once and got a chocolate croissant. It was good

I bet they have decent pastries.
I may still try their breakfast sandwich.

I was just really really let down by this grilled cheese. Worst grilled cheese ive ever had.

I was just really really let down by this grilled cheese. Worst grilled cheese ive ever had.

The Panera Bread in the city I live in is on the same street as Portos Bakery/Cafe. Portos shits on Panera in every category. The only downside is the line.

I had the Big Kid Grilled Cheese, I did not think it was that bad.....what was fucked up was the system of ordering, and claiming your food. First off if you can't see very well good luck reading the board 30' away behind the register, it's like a eye test at motor vehicle. Then you place your order, pay, and give your name.....O Yea they also give you your soda cup. Next step you find yourself milling around with 20 other people listening for your name to be called, all while deciding if you should break off and get your soda before or after your food. Now you look up and some asshole who thought he heard his name is grabbing your food....after you straighten that out and pray he did not take a quick taste of your soup you have to find a vacant table all while balancing a tray and a large soda.....to much work for me.....

Breakfast is good. Try the Italian Trio (or is it call the Italian Combo) sandwich. Asiago Roast Beef is good too.

Panera also happens to be great if you work on the road a lot as they have free wifi, free coffee refills and comfortable seating.

I like their Cuban sandwich. It is usually the only thing I order.

Never tried it before, but I really want to try the brocoli & cheese soup they have, looks really good.

I only go there to study when Starbucks is full. Most of their shit is overpriced.

Their secret ingredient is salt.

Apparently, it is one of the most unhealthiest restaurants in North America.

Breakfast is good. Try the Italian Trio (or is it call the Italian Combo) sandwich. Asiago Roast Beef is good too.

Panera also happens to be great if you work on the road a lot as they have free wifi, free coffee refills and comfortable seating.

Ill have to try the breakfast at some point. If so I'll report back on my findings.

Sounds very delicious I think I will check it out

Highly overrated place for hipsters to go IMO...

I've tried many of their breads and whatnot but the one that blew me away was their cinnimon rolls... It was big and it looked delicious but it was like eating a cinder block.. It was hard as a rock, dry, and pretty fucking horrible...

Pilsbury cinnimon rolls in the can that you make yourself kills the ever loving shit out of Panera's cinnimon rolls...

I prefer Krispy Kreme or Duncon Donuts anyday!

I had the Big Kid Grilled Cheese, I did not think it was that bad......

I had a different experience then with this grilled cheese. It tasted more warmed up than grilled, and the bacon...it had no flavor at all, the whole thing was flavorless for the most part. This one is really new, maybe they are not making it right haha.

They have a secret paleo or slow carb menu. Just ask for the alternate menu when ordering. It's better for you than eating all that bread.

The bagels are really good. Plus it's a great place to park your ass for a while if you need to study in public because it's free refills on the coffee.

Back