Panera Bread

A sales rep bout us Panera for lunch a couple of weeks ago. I had some type of turkey sandwich, a small side salad and a chocolate chip cookie, IIRC. What I ate that day wasn't near worth what I would've paid. It wasn't anything special.

There's only one here and it's not worth the 15 minute drive when there's a local sandwich shop that's better 5 minutes on foot.

How did I know this threads opening post would be about how bad Panera Bread is? Fucking Sherdog

Panera Bread is a fuckin rip off. Stay away unless you like paying for cheap shit in a fancy package like you said earlier.

Itrs fucking gross, expensive and loaded with hipsters

I've only had it a couple of times, but every time I went I liked the food. However, it is pretty expensive and not filling so I prefer not to go there. And while I like it, I don't think it's worth the money.

I bake fresh bread and make better sandwiches at home. Anyone in my area should hit me up for small catering services instead of subpar Panera.

it seems a panera is either on or off...

I like the sierra turkey 1/2 sandwich with a bread bowl of creamy tomato soup and bagel chips. Also their regular loaves of bread are fucking outstanding for PBJs

I've had it three times in Atlanta, because everyone consistently swears by it. Every food item I've ordered has been disgusting overpriced garbage.

No panera Bread where I live but we have a couple of Kneader's Bakery shops that are pretty awesome.

That particular sandwich does suck ass. Panera has good flavors generally but $$$

i love their breaded bowl soups, cheddar broccoli or anything creamed. it is so damn amazing, that sour dough bread bowl they use is sent from God i think. problem is at $8 its really not worth it, i mean its a pretty big portion, but i could drink soup for 24 straight hours and still be hungry. shits not satisfying in that sense, but tastes amazing.

I went there and got food poisoning.

The turkey paninis, asiago roast beef, and Greek salads are pretty good.

Was unaware they served breakfast, gonna go give it a shot in a few minutes.

I tried it. thought it was pretentious. its a good idea, but the execution sucks. like ts said, its dressed up overpriced fast-food

Going off Ryoto said, Sierra Turkey sandwiches are extremely delicious. I always get the 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 soup combo. Sierra Turkey sandwich, broccoli cheddar soup, and that wedge of bread (more unique than an apple, imo).

Clean eats, delicious, and nice environment :) Bring a book!

They aren't great, but they do have two sandwiches that I really like a lot. The Sierra turkey and the Mediterranean veggie sandwiches are both really good.

I worked there for 2 years. It sucked but it was cool that we could bring a boat load of food back home. Favs: der steak chili with extra corn bread. Tomato mozorella with bowl of tomato soup. Grill cheese n tomato soup. BBQ Blue Cheese salad. Microwaved chocolate pastry. Mederanian Veggie.

Man i miss working there now.

Back