Social Gavin Newsom exempts breadmakers from minimum wage law increase - Panera Bread owner one of Newsom's friends and donors

It was the same thing when he shut down businesses but exempted his own, sent his kids to private school classrooms while closing schools for everyone else, and threw a huge dinner party with medical lobbyists without a mask in sight after locking everyone else down.

Gavin is a total fucking elitist prick. Amongst the worst examples of “do what I say, not what I do.” Or “good for thee but not for me.” He is basically admitting that placing such laws could harm companies, however, a random ass “make and sell bread as stand alone product” is where he draws the line. What could possibly be the basis on how they landed on this tidbit during the “sausage making” yet, making and selling sausage doesn’t get an exemption, only bread, and huge coincidence that it helps his longtime friend and donor

What country does this guy become ambassador to if Gavin becomes POTUS?

It’s scary that he can and will probably win an election. That’s all we need is one more than runs the country like the most important aspect is helping your friends and own interests. And he’s not even subtle about it. He legit thinks he can do whatever he wants, and since it is Cali, he can get away with just about anything and will still be thanked and celebrated

Newsom is one of the worst things for the Dem party. Like the Tlaibs, AOCs, Omars, just a bad represenation of what that party used to be. He continually does stupid things and gets away with it. The legalized shoplifting.....no one wants that or agrees with it, not even our WR hardocre libs. No one thinks a state that never had black slaves, should give reparations to black people that were never slaves or related to slaves by raising taxes to citizens, many of whom are Chinese and were related to slaves who built railroads and San Francisco. What a dick kick that is. Heshit the bed with the handling of covid, and really has had a horrible run.

Yeah, he is a slimy elitist prick. He looks like a car salesman, but what’s scary is that he is planning ahead for the future. He’s been picking fights with republican leaders indicating that he is preparing to run for potus and he wants to draw first blood against whom he perceives as a possible opponent like gov Abbott. I hate gavin and his ilk because of shit like this. The most fucking random exemption and surprise, it goes to one of his oldest friends/supporter/partner.

What about burger and sandwich places? Aren't they technically selling bread with their food products? And why are tortillas and pita bread being left out? Seems a bit discriminatory to other culture's food services.

lol... What a fucking retarded exemption.

And watch all the fast food places start selling bread slices and toast as menu offerings.
This only makes sense if it's excluding literal bakeries that only sell bread and baked goods since it's a dietary staple. If they're selling prepared meals like burgers and sandwiches then it's fast food.

Women will vote for him because they find him attractive

America sucks sometimes

I love when these slimeballs get exposed. I'd rather have a guy like Trudeau who I despise but is at least honest.
What honest reason did Trudeau give for exempting, from the carbon tax, home heating with oil (used primarily in Eastern Canada, which voted Liberal) but not with natural gas?

I don't know how the hell anyone can defend this.

Fuck this guy.

Hm, thread is half baked IMO.

People need to rise to the occasion.

We need to roll with it and stop loafing.

Let’s show we’re the upper crust of the site.

Newscum and his cronies definitely got bribed.

Back