****Palhares RELEASED from the UFC!!****

People think he should of gotten another suspension? At what point does he have to ruin some ones career before he's stopped?

He deserves to never fight again, anywhere.

Reprimanded sure but cut? I dont know if I agree with that

He earned it. It's not like he is some random dude that learned a few moves and doesn't know the damage he can inflict. He wanted to be a thug like Paul Daley, so he can join him on the ban list.

Fighter Safety is everyones #1 priority in the cage, holding a fukn leg lock after a tap, & a scream is just wrong, Palhares has no soul, should be fighting like that in the streets, not a cage, Palhares did this to him damn self!

good ...its not hard to understand when someone taps a few times to let go...then the ref is telling you to let go and you crank it more?...good riddance

He deserves it. Heel hook is very dangerous, he could have easily done permanent damage, even ended Pierce's career. On top of that he has done this several times before. NOT COOL!

Hope this shows other guys that this kinda stuff is not going to be tolerated. I just feel bad for whoever gets their knee destroyed when he fights next in Bellator because you know that he will do it again.

Fucking stupid!

Not a fan of Palhares at all... you can clearly tell he is not the brightest but a fine would have done it... cutting him is just stupid.

Anyway cant say I care but I don't agree with it at all.

This is not a new thing. Babalu was banned for holding a choke too long, and Babalu had a big fan base at the time.

just like when he banned marquardt and paul daley. daley would have been back if not for some terrible fights.

Banning seems a bit harsh, but if you continue to crank subs, get busted for peds, forced to drop a weight class and then keep crank subs too long again...

Not completely out of left field , is it.

Wow.. Sucks for Palhares, dude reinvents himself and takes the time to cut weight and it was all for nothing. He'll prolly go back to MW now for Bellator

Back