****Palhares RELEASED from the UFC!!****

For one of the first times in history, I agree with one of Dana White's cuts

Good Job Zuffa LLC. this cut was a good cut, but the Okami cut was stupid,

Last edited:
Was expecting white belt troll thread...

Harsh... but he's exhibited a lack of ability to understand how referees work in MMA and BJJ time and again.

He held too long in ADCC, he held too long multiple times in the Octagon, he tried to be his own ref in the Miller fight. I think UFC decided he was a liability because he can't be trusted to obey referees.

As with the Okami cut, I don't agree, but I completely understand.

Thank god! He can go to bellator and end careers there lol.

Great job by dana whıte...much respect for hım

Short answer, Bullshit.

He's making a precedent that's going to be hard to keep.

People will still defend him.

Not many will bother to still follow him in another org though.

Thats bullshit....a fine....a harsh warning or suspension would be adequate, but a ban??

There are fighters that have done worse then that.

Have they done it three times (twice after being suspended for it)?

Thats bullshit....a fine....a harsh warning or suspension would be adequate, but a ban??

He has done it repeatedly outside and inside of MMA. He already got a suspension as a warning.

This is dumb. Even though Palhares was wrong, a ban is extremely harsh. Should have just made a very bad stylistic match up for him, like a rematch with Lombard.

might seem harsh but injuried fighters cant fight, dana doesnt wanna risk it

There is NOBODY that has done it as much as palhares. I don't ever wish for fighter to get cut but this one made me glad.

I agree.

UFC can't be keeping a guy who holds onto submissions too long. Doesn't look good when you start talking about how UFC fighters are safe in the cage and there is a guy who likes to take knees home to eat for dinner lol

There are fighters that have done worse then that.[/QUOTE

This is not an isolated incident you ass hat. He's been reprimanded before. This thug has no regard for his fellow competitors well being go fight in the streets if that's hwo you want to act. Good riddance to bad rubbish

Back