****Palhares RELEASED from the UFC!!****

Will miss him.

PaulHarrisCake22812.jpg

In my opinion this was a very bad decision by ZUFFA. Palhares is an interesting figure who can make big waves with his subs and strength.

wow this is as shocking as when MTV banned Andrew Dice Clay

yea, you like that reference

So the UFC used their shills to demonize Palhares after the fight to soften the inevitable backlash which was sure to follow as they clear one more fighter off their roster. Who is next?

The other thing is, and I made a thread on this a while ago:

No one will admit it, but the reason why he's interesting to watch is because of shit like he pulled in his last fight.

Again, no one will admit to this, just like people won't admit to watching NASCAR hoping for a crash...

No, it's not interesting watching fighters get injured outside of the context of the contest, which stops when the ref says so.

Some of us are actual sports fans and not narcissist spectators.

The other thing is, and I made a thread on this a while ago:

No one will admit it, but the reason why he's interesting to watch is because of shit like he pulled in his last fight.

Again, no one will admit to this, just like people won't admit to watching NASCAR hoping for a crash...

this.

people are mad that a man is trying to hurt another man. meanwhile theyre watching MMA.
get the fuck over yourselves

i think thats overdoing it ... i mean he is a repeat offender but im pretty sure he honestly doesnt mean to be doing it .. seems kinda slow

I agree.

UFC can't be keeping a guy who holds onto submissions too long. Doesn't look good when you start talking about how UFC fighters are safe in the cage and there is a guy who likes to take knees home to eat for dinner lol

I think this is the right move for the UFC and have no sympathy for Pahlares here considering that he's done this multiple times before.

People are comparing this to landing a couple extra shots on a guy after he is KOed but to me this is way different. For one thing Pierce was tapping like crazy and screaming, and the ref had jumped in.

Even worse though is that he is cranking harder after the tap on a leg lock that is known to be extremely dangerous. He could easily have snapped ligaments and ended Pierce's career.

So which company is going to sign the guy "too dangerous to fight in the UFC".

Well, on the flip side, this isn't his first offense, and he could kill someones career. Knowing that how can the UFC match him up against people?

Okami vs palhares

fight of the renegades

I think Mike Pierce should be banned and Palhares should get a trophy for punishing him.

Dana playing Mr. Authority. Fucking ridiculous. Cant wait to watch Palhares in Bellator along with Okami.

disapoint486.gif

No, it's not interesting watching fighters get injured outside of the context of the contest, which stops when the ref says so.

Some of us are actual sports fans and not narcissist spectators.

this

Back