****Palhares RELEASED from the UFC!!****

He deserves it. Heel hook is very dangerous, he could have easily done permanent damage, even ended Pierce's career. On top of that he has done this several times before. NOT COOL!

Hope this shows other guys that this kinda stuff is not going to be tolerated. I just feel bad for whoever gets their knee destroyed when he fights next in Bellator because you know that he will do it again.

So can a few more punches.

Also was Palhares warned the other times he held on too long? If not then wtf

Thats bullshit....a fine....a harsh warning or suspension would be adequate, but a ban??

There are fighters that have done worse then that.

didn't he already get these last time he did this?

i forgot he got popped for PEDs as well

you only get so many chances

Rewatched the sub. Not as bad as I expected. Then again he has set the bar very high for full retard moves in the cage.

YES

PALHARES

VS

WAR MACHINE

:icon_twis

159.gif

Don't agree, but got to protect your property from the injury curse of last year.

The hold wasn't held all that long, and i don't think he even noticed the ref, but this isn't a sport for maiming.

They should just ban heel hooks if they are so worried. Had Weidman locked that heel hook and held it just as long, he would have gotten two bonuses.

"RT @jeremyschaap @danawhite tells me on @espnolbermann that Rousimar Palhares is banned. won't ever fight for UFC again..."

It's a shame. He's one of my favorite fighters and a scary dude.
I honestly think it's not intentional, he just blacks out and doesn't let go until he comes to.
Off to Bellator?

The other thing is, and I made a thread on this a while ago:

No one will admit it, but the reason why he's interesting to watch is because of shit like he pulled in his last fight.

Again, no one will admit to this, just like people won't admit to watching NASCAR hoping for a crash...

I always look forward to watching him fight so this really sucks

I hope everyone is happy.

That's fucking stupid.

i am happy even though palhares is entertaining to watch he has no place in a real sport imho. if you intentionally hurt guys after fights just cuz your a bad guy and you dont deserve to be called an athlete nor do you deserve to get a check cut in your name for being a lunatic.

Thats bullshit....a fine....a harsh warning or suspension would be adequate, but a ban??

You mean like before? How many warnings should he get?

Still, I didn't see this coming.

Palhares is an awesome fighter to watch, but really he had it coming. If you keep going full retard repeatedly, eventually you'll pay the price.

It was clearly illegal and warrants punishment, but and outright ban is harsh. Yeah, I know, this isn't the first time, but maybe give the guy one final warning, "do it again, and you're out!"

Just bleed GOD IS NOT HAPPY!

Lmao, Dana starting to go on a fighter cutting spree. No fighter is safe :icon_twis

Back