• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

Did she get lucky against Felice as well? Felice and bec are about the same caliber. Not sure how you know PVZ will get killed next fight when we do not know who she is fighting yet. This is kind of screaming butthurt.

She got very lucky against Felice, who we have since learned was a mental and physical wreck for that fight.

Of course I'm butthurt, because I dislike VanZant and think she is low level. These gifted, lucky wins raise my sodium levels to the danger zone.

They mad because Paige is basic blonde bitch stunning, but she's also a kickass fighter. MMA was supposed to be the edgy girls thing, but now this normie who gets all the boys attention is winning. They mad.

. She would get smoked by the champion though.

Nothing pisses me off more than when people say this after a fighter wins. Who cares how PVZ would do against the champ? She's not even close to that point. What matters is how she looks against fighters not in the top 15, as that's all the UFC gives her.

Why would this thread even get made

Cannot compute

I also think she looked meh overall. She beats most of the girls in ehr division but she has a clear ceiling with guys like Rose and above. Rosw completely destroyed her and she has shown little improvements in her last fights and certainly not in this one.

She just does the same things over and over again and she is a good clincher especially against the cage but she is neither a great wrestler nor a great grappler nor a great striker and she has shown no improvements in those areas.

This way she will never beat someone like Rose and Rose and others are only getting better

Paige is the equivalent of a stunning cheerleader in high school, that so happens to kick ass in everything else. You wouldn't expect a beauty like her to doing something like MMA, but she is.

It INFURIATES all the tattoo'd edgy grunge MMA girls.

Nothing pisses me off more than when people say this after a fighter wins. Who cares how PVZ would do against the champ? She's not even close to that point. What matters is how she looks against fighters not in the top 15, as that's all the UFC gives her.

She's not close? She could win one more and Possibly fight for he title.

You wouldn't expect a beauty like her to doing something like MMA, but she is.

Dude, she looks very manly. Beauty or even pretty are definitely not what I would use to describe her looks. She's like a 3 on L.A. scale.

paige-van-zant-video.jpg

Then there's the whole lying to children's cancer charity thing...

Holy hell this thread has been made a few times in less than 12 hours. I got called a white knight, on another thread for simply saying fights done have to be technically beautiful to be great. Yes first round sucked but the finish was awesome and impressive. Yet here we have keyboard striking gods that call all WMMA awful. Some of it sucks and some of its good. Give it a fucking rest and yes I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but women do some cool shit in the octagon too whether these guys like woman having success in combat sports or not.

Sorry TS, but you're coming across as a bitch here.

I was happy for Paige. It was an awesome kick, and Bec deserved it too.

I'm no PVZ fan, but that kick was amazing you scrub

lol at calling it a stupid looking kick. Its hard to land any head kick let a lone a switch kick. It was a great finish and a very flashy technique. Good for her.

its true, she didnt look that good until the KO.

but then she looked REALLY good

Not sure what the big deal here is.. is it because she was on Dancing and wants to join WWE?

Dude, she looks very manly. Beauty or even pretty are definitely not what I would use to describe her looks. She's like a 3 on L.A. scale.

paige-van-zant-video.jpg

Then there's the whole lying to children's cancer charity thing...
Gorgeous. That's not an "MMA Girl" That's a head cheerleader in HS type girl. A real attention boys type of operator.

Back