• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

photo-100774555.jpg

A real wine and dine me type of operator. Hair salon at 11. Nails at 12.

ufc pushing this chick because of her looks. she isnt very good and never will be.

You people cry over anything

Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

so what you are saying is

u mad

salty even

and came here to complain

cool story

what happened to his post/did he get banned/carded for that ridiculous shit?

she was looking a lil hoppy in the first...as per usual...she knew that kick was the path for her tho and she stuck to it and got the big knockout so good for her, I like seeing her win but I dont think I'll like seeing where winning takes her lol

Of course I'm butthurt, because I dislike VanZant and think she is low level. These gifted, lucky wins raise my sodium levels to the danger zone.

the first part of solving a problem is recognizing you have one

She did a lot more dancing in that fight. It's too bad Bec just sucks and just couldn't do anything about it.

I'd like to see a rematch with this new supposedly focused Herrig.

Mediocre fighter crushing soccer moms, but pretty hot = UFC star in weak division. Not a hater. Truth hurts some i guess.

She still looks like a shaved chimpanzee to me

"LA 3"
"Sloppy switch kick KO."
"Looked like shit 1st rd."
"Cancer supporter."

comicbookguy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back