• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

Paige Van Zant is my dream woman, also she is still a virgin because she's saving herself for Sage

Mediocre fighter crushing soccer moms, but pretty hot = UFC star in weak division. Not a hater. Truth hurts some i guess.

Except that soccer moms don't train or fight MMA. They don't. Soccer moms just take their kids around to soccer games. Face it, this soccer mom and this little blonde are tougher than your little ass ever was or will be. This is why you are so pissed off at them. It just emasculates you that much. Instead of siting around whining like a fucking little princess, go to an mma gym and start training and at least act like a man.

Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

I think thats how she won.

I think Bec was so confused she actually stood still and was like "whats this nonsense you are doing, whats all this spinning bouncing shit"

I think she was genuinly confused..

Then Paige was like "hawa-sushi-motherfucker" and accidentally hit her round the side of the head

giphy.gif

strange nobody is complaining about what was pretty clean gnp to the back of the head

Nah, it was too graceful. Looked like a dance move rather than a kick. Glad she won, though.
so too graceful = too beautiful?

didn't know there was such a thing..

this fight made up for the haircut fiasco . officially a fan hurrr

Everyone is salty because Paige didn't participate in some slacktivism she said she would on Twitter.
So she said something when she was what 19? 20? and backed out. How dare her when nearly everyone of us have backed out of things

You sound like a salty cancer patient with no hair.

Back