• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

how on earth can anyone hate pvz?
Easy, she's fake, lies to cancer children and former teammates have said she is a bad person.

Add on top of that her promotion at the expense of better fighters, and I don't see how anyone *doesn't* hate her.

Not a fan.

lol

you train months and land a crazy kick like that,you can celebrate all you want.

"oh wait i should STOP cos some sherdoggers might not be happy with my performance prior to the KO,wait here watch me put on a dissapointed face!"

It was utter shit. She needs to thank Bec for holding pads with her face.
Bec showed zero respect to those kicks and laughed in her face, she deserved to get TKO'd for that.

Anytime your opponent doesn't respect your skills, you don't need to be thanking them for shit.

Sherdog basement dwellers won't be happy until her celebration is shaving her head in the middle of the octagon.

Easy, she's fake, lies to cancer children .

I like her better for that.

Only thing i dont like is her and miesha gossiping ronda about putting those two dnb's in their place

I wish she would have done her Reebok deal dance to celebrate her win.

My respect for Paige and her team of coaches has increased since last night, and I had picked Bec to win. Paige and her team knew that her usual approach to fighting might not work out well for her in this match up, and they adjusted and worked on things that they specifically thought would work against Bec ... and they were obviously right.

What impressed me the most is that I also got the impression that all of the dancing around in the first round was at least in part to lure Bec into a false sense of not being in any danger by throwing out a bunch of flingy kicks from the outside. Even though round 1 wasn't action packed, Bec won it fairly easy and was clearly pacing herself and also waiting for openings to land good combo's, which she did.

Paige and her team showed the ability to effectively game plan for specific opponents, as opposed to just grinding it out against the cage. Paige has to face another Top 10 girl next though, someone from 5-10 ... I like the Torres fight, or Moroz.

If they pick from outside the Top 10 then it should be one of the girls who are destined for Top 10, Cortney Casey, Tatiana Suarez, or perhaps the winner of Clark vs Grasso? [<cena1}
Nah, she got lucky and will get killed in her next fight. Sorry you spent so much time on that nice write up.

She should have had confetti and baloons come down

Anyone got a GIF of the finish? I took a nap during the fight
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Nah, she got lucky and will get killed in her next fight. Sorry you spent so much time on that nice write up.

Did she get lucky against Felice as well? Felice and bec are about the same caliber. Not sure how you know PVZ will get killed next fight when we do not know who she is fighting yet. This is kind of screaming butthurt.

Like her or not, we should all be happy to see a finish at Women's SW. It's not every day something so unique happens.

SMmAaGn.gif

You know that I don't disagree that Paige is not a high level fighter, but I have to give her credit for getting crafty with it, and figuring out another way win against a girl that she would have otherwise probably lost to.

You also know that I would love to see the Karate Hottie vs Paige, so you need to pray for your girl to stay healthy!

tumblr_ne2uuebogz1ry1rm7o2_250.gif

Can we get a template of her win face? The one they showed in slow mo right after the KO

I'd be pretty excited to if I just got a head kick KO. That'll probably be the only KO she gets the rest of her career. She would get smoked by the champion though.

Back