• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paige Vanzant over celebrating ?

Did her corner not tell her how awful she looked prior to landing that stupid looking kick I mean I was on youtube watching motocross halfway through the first simply because of that circling she was doing. I thought I was watching Houston Alexander vs Kimbo Slice again. Plus she is agreeing with everything she is asked before they ask it, she had done said yes to everything Brian Stan asked her before he started talking whats up with that yes twitch

"she had done"

Stopped reading. Go back to school you uneducated simpleton

I aint even hating, I was rooting for her cuz she's hot and Bec is very unlikeable. Im just being brutally honest when I say PVZ looks very amateur.

"she had done"

Stopped reading. Go back to school you uneducated simpleton
I am from the south plus you talk big behind a keyboard which is pathetic but if it makes your coward self feel like a bad ass carry on

It's pretty hard for a clean headkick ko to be ugly, but that was

I am not hating the truth is the truth she has a yes twitch, I actually like her and was pulling for her dumb ass but she looked lost in the 1st round, she was losing up until she landed that goofy looking kick

OMG she lost a round! What the fuck is with this insane criticism. All of you need to reevaluate your lives.

It's pretty hard for a clean headkick ko to be ugly, but that was

I hope you people are grown men. The bitterness over a bubbly young little blonde girl is pathetic. That kick was fucking awesome. If it was one of your favorite fighters you would have that as your avatar.

I am from the south plus you talk big behind a keyboard which is pathetic but if it makes your coward self feel like a bad ass carry on
Nerve and safe space violated. Shut it, hillbilly. Go get your 8th grade education so you can form proper sentences

OMG she lost a round! What the fuck is with this insane criticism. All of you need to reevaluate your lives.
I am fine but if you need to reevaluate yours their is no need to tell me because I could not careless about you.

WOW you guys gotta stop being so salty. It was a nice jump switch kick and it landed nicely give the lady her props.

Nerve and safe space violated. Shut it, hillbilly. Go get your 8th grade education so you can form proper sentences
lol still name calling ? Are you bored is that what your problem is or are you really this pathetic ?
I must warn you the more names you call me the funnier it gets and the worse you look.
Carry on

Got no problem with her celebrating especially after dat Machida Kick. I did have a problem with her getting tagged up by a Bec. Didn't seem to hurt Paige but she was getting lit up a few times. A much better and powerful striker would have had her in trouble.

I'll give this to Paige though: after that last whooping by Thug Rose and all the reality show hoopla, she got back in there and handled her business like a pro. Her upbeat attitude could work against her in the long run if she continues to have success in the octagon. Especially with all that 'God talk'.

You don't know my education level but one thing is certain that is a fixable problem but your ugly coward ass has no hope. This is why you are quick to name call because your ashing out because of your misfortune but it's all good we all need somebody to laugh at

You don't know my education level but one thing is certain that is a fixable problem but your ugly coward ass has no hope. This is why you are quick to name call because your ashing out because of your misfortune but it's all good we all need somebody to laugh at
Lol you keep going on and on.

Lol you keep going on and on.
You started it no me if I remember correctly I did not send you a stupid message calling you names in case you forgot or have selective memory.

You get the last word I am done baby sitting

PVZ has the worst haters on the interwebz. Well maybe Leslie Jones has her beat but it's close

I don't hate her but I'm definitely happy that I'm not a "FanZant." That's seriously what she calls her fans.

Back