Paddy pre workout @ walmart

I miss the good old days when you could buy preworkouts with DMAA+DMHA. These new preworkouts are fucking garbage and money waste.

HUWAO!

It appears many #bigbucks opportunity is within reach of the UFC fighter after all! Walmart is a #verysuccessful Western-world retailer whose owner-family embodies the spirit of #financialfreedom and the glorious nature of capitalism

I hope "The Baddy" Paddy can one day leave his part-time influencer life behind him and focus full-time on fighting after this sponsorship mega-deal, and thus maybe he become much better and fight for BMF title next year!

happynk.png
#asda #takewithscran #favoritebevvy

What a weird product to throw his name on. What a weird store to sell it at. Whoever decided this was a good idea should be fired. If he thought this is a good idea he should hire someone to tell him when he has bad ideas.

UFC gonna need 15% of those proceeds too

It's not too bad. The formula I mean. It's in the middle of the pack. It's cheaper than some influencer's pre workout but more expensive than others. I wouldn't buy this though.

Buying one to put next to my ufc hot dog brander.

Ya, looks like your typical drink chock full of vitamin B and caffeine. Throw in some Beta Alanine, Taurine, Citrulline Malate, and some creatine and it seems pretty standard. I mean all that stuff is OK I guess but way overpriced. By bulk and make it yourself for 1/4 the cost.

Maybe a little ostarine so the jabronis can piss hot and you're laughin' straight to the bank with this!

Original NO shotgun was best on the market. Dymatize was decent for a few years. Don’t know why anyone would buy this garbage, especially seeing how poor of shape he gets between fights.

How unfair is that, the way Paddy can get his ass kicked by Flash Gordon and never even sniff the top 15 but somehow still make millions upon millions of dollars in sponsorship deals just for being British
Come on now. Its not because he's british. Wheres Paul Craig's pre workout, arnold Allen's? Even the champ Leon edwards. The common denominator is that he is a mouthy cunt

Just as it was announced UFC takes a cut of all business ventures fighters do lol

They sell his post-workout too
upload_2023-8-25_7-15-39.png

Back