Media Paddy Pimblett: No one respects me. And it does piss me off

The only way to get respect is to get the fake media to make it a news story that Paddy ain't getting respect, over the reality that Paddy is a rat propped up by the media

He should shave his hair & get a goatee beard so he looks like every hollywood villain. I mean even Thanos had some kind of goatee going on.

that's the thing as well though, yeah he has time to grow, but he's not there yet.

so you agree, he shouldn't be acting like he'd beat Olivera or make it tough for Islam right now

Every fighter that reaches greatness has a belief that he is the best even from the beginning. Nothing wrong with believing in yourself imo.

After the recent bullshit his manager started,
and him shilling for the UFC harder than necessary...

He gets what he deserves, which is no respect.

I think it’s just more people are not convinced he’s as good as he says he is. He has not looked untouchable against guys at the bottom of the food chain in the UFC. His opponents are 5-5 outside of their fights with him with the only wins coming against other low tier guys.

No one respects Paddy Pimblett because he doesn't carry himself respectably.

He has a haircut like a pageboy, something out of an Oliver twist novel.

Basically, he acts like a goofy boy, so he gets treated as such.

Maybe if he tried presenting himself as as a full grown adult?

Pimblett actually has skills. And it's okay to be a jokester.

But if you act like a clown, you have to be prepared to be perceived and treated like a clown?

Dan Hooker had a celling a bit higher.

Prime Hooker was as Good as prime Felder and can give a decent fight to most top fighters at 155.
Not sure Paddy can do that yet.

Perhaps, sometimes it is hard to tell until you actually see it.

I don’t get this argument that paddy is young and he needs time to improve his game..He’s older than Tsarukyan @ 27..
If he beats someone beastly like RDA then people will give him respect in spite of his silly haircut and Dana’s ball gobbling.

artworks-000193306275-i27ve4-t500x500.jpg

Can I once again compliment you on the quality of your Evil Usyk AV?

He should completley commit to a long fu man chu
He better have something new lined up for the fury fight. If it ever happens. The usyk DRIP

Reactions: HHJ
Back