Media Paddy Pimblett: No one respects me. And it does piss me off

He’s gotta beat somebody decent before he is going to get respect.

He was fun to begin with. If I'm honest, he's fun to watch fight....

But now he's full on Pity City every time they put a mic in his gob. Insufferable every time he opens it.

Shorrropyadaftcontyaz

He doesn't get easy matchup, he gets appropriate matchups for his experience in the UFC. It is clear the UFC is upping the level of opposition for him.

He also likely has a cap on how successful he can be. I feel he will end up Dan Hooker space, can beat the non-ranked, can't beat the elite.
Dan Hooker had a celling a bit higher.

Prime Hooker was as Good as prime Felder and can give a decent fight to most top fighters at 155.
Not sure Paddy can do that yet.

I respect him honestly. He may not be the ultimate goat elite multiple division champion but what people nowadays don't understand is that I can still be a fan even if he's not

Started respecting him even more after the vid where he visited the Military

He’s gotta beat somebody decent before he is going to get respect.

This...

What have you accomplished really?..

Not to say he doesnt have my respect as a fighter whos made it to the UFC ..but inside your UFC career what is there to respect...i dont even remember one of his fights all i do remember is he keeps saying LAD at the end of sentences and Drake gave him a watch

lmao, dude overrates himself so much

reminds me of Till hype but somehow less skilled

Paddy will prove you wrong. He is a legit well rounded fighter, and he knows how to win. And he still has plenty of time to grow.

It's too early in Paddy's career to be writing him off.

He is going to become sherdog's whipping boy soon. Just watch.

Whatever good will he had leading into this week went right out the window for me, when I saw him kiss Dana Whites ass for an hour and shit on Ariel for career advancement. I’m not even an Ariel fan but come on now, Dana is the root of everything wrong with MMA and you’re his close buddy now, and you want the fans respect?

Paddy and Dana together is the same vibe as Russian fighters visiting and taking pics with Kadyrov, you feel me? Not to mention Paddy let them throw his “best friend” Molly under the bus last fight and be separated from him by the UFC, so they can push him without her hanging on, and he wants people to think he’s not selfish? Name found on a UK TRT clinic and he complains about opponents being on steroids? Good luck winning fights with your head neck-deep in Dana’s anus.

The LW top 10 would love to fight Paddy, I'm sorry, he just needs to say he's ready and they'll throw him in there. I want to see him beat one of those guys. Please not some aging guy like Tony.
I think Ferguson would be the only fight that makes sense if he's going to fight someone ranked in the top 15. The others are mismatches.

They definitely don't after that Dana thing, and the ownage afterward. How the hell did his manager think that was a good idea?

Whatever good will he had leading into this week went right out the window for me, when I saw him kiss Dana Whites ass for an hour and shit on Ariel for career advancement. I’m not even an Ariel fan but come on now, Dana is the root of everything wrong with MMA and you’re his close buddy now, and you want the fans respect?

Paddy and Dana together is the same vibe as Russian fighters visiting and taking pics with Kadyrov, you feel me? Not to mention Paddy let them throw his “best friend” Molly under the bus last fight and be separated from him by the UFC, so they can push him without her hanging on, and he wants people to think he’s not selfish? Name found on a UK TRT clinic and he complains about opponents being on steroids? Good luck winning fights with your head neck-deep in Dana’s anus.
So you're blaming Paddy because Molly fought on another card? That's nonsensical.

Paddy will prove you wrong. He is a legit well rounded fighter, and he knows how to win. And he still has plenty of time to grow.

It's too early in Paddy's career to be writing him off.
that's the thing as well though, yeah he has time to grow, but he's not there yet.

so you agree, he shouldn't be acting like he'd beat Olivera or make it tough for Islam right now

I respect him honestly. He may not be the ultimate goat elite multiple division champion but what people nowadays don't understand is that I can still be a fan even if he's not
This. People seem pissed off because he's popular, and mistake popularity for hype constantly on Sherdog.

Then they get annoyed at the imaginary hype that Paddy has, even though it's just that people like him.

Plus he's British, people here hate Brits with a passion.

Back