Media Paddy Pimblett: No one respects me. And it does piss me off

he's been pretty vulnerable and did not look good at times against all of his ufc opponents so far. and they've all been mediocre competition.... hype machine. he'll never be top 5

If he wants respect he knows what he needs to do, it really isn't rocket science Paddy...

He lost against Erosa as well and everyone agrees it was one of the worst hometown decisions ever.

aka whether he had a UFC or even Bellator level fighter, he lost
He was 21 tho.. He was 23 at the time of his last loss. Very few fighters are at their best in their early 20s. Conor lost 2 fights before going on his big streak and his last loss before the streak was when he was 22. Holloway same thing pretty much. Lost 3 fights and the last one he lost before his streak was when he was 22. Paddy has lost 3, last loss he was 23.

Not saying he will have as much success as Conor or Max, just saying most fighters aren't at there best when they are 22 or 23 years old.

He was 21 tho.. He was 23 at the time of his last loss. Very few fighters are at their best in their early 20s. Conor lost 2 fights before going on his big streak and his last loss before the streak was when he was 22. Holloway same thing pretty much. Lost 3 fights and the last one he lost before his streak was when he was 22. Paddy has lost 3, last loss he was 23.

Not saying he will have as much success as Conor or Max, just saying most fighters aren't at there best when they are 22 or 23 years old.
Lol comparing Paddy to Conor/

Ya bud, sorry but a loss is a loss and no amount of push by the UFC can change he is a middling fighting

Lol comparing Paddy to Conor/

Ya bud, sorry but a loss is a loss and no amount of push by the UFC can change he is a middling fighting
Umm ok.. You are technically right but pretty much everybody has losses in their early career. Look at Oliveira for example.. Jon Jones lost to Matt Hamill to I guess with your "a loss is a loss" logic. Fighters can improve a lot in 4 years, especially when they are young.

I don't believe for 1 second that Paddy will get anywhere near the title I just don't agree with mentioning losses from when a fighter wasn't yet in their prime. It's like mentioning Jose Aldo's first loss.

Umm ok.. You are technically right but pretty much everybody has losses in their early career. Look at Oliveira for example.. Jon Jones lost to Matt Hamill to I guess with your "a loss is a loss" logic. Fighters can improve a lot in 4 years, especially when they are young.

I don't believe for 1 second that Paddy will get anywhere near the title I just don't agree with mentioning losses from when a fighter wasn't yet in their prime. It's like mentioning Jose Aldo's first loss.
Once again, Imagine comparing the level of fighter Oliveira was losing to and the ones Paddy lost.

Like I said, he is a decent regional title contender

Once again, Imagine comparing the level of fighter Oliveira was losing to and the ones Paddy lost.

Like I said, he is a decent regional title contender
Fair enough, worst guy Oliveira lost to is probably Jim Miller. If we forget about Oliveira for a minute tho and go back to Conor... He lost to Artemij Sitenkov who has a recod of 15-17... Also Joseph Duffy. Duffy is alright I guess but nowhere near the level of some of the guys Conor went on to beat.

Edit: 15-1, 12-4 and 10-6... record of the 3 opponents he lost to

Last guy he lost to is 15-1 and 10-6 guy was his first loss. He was 18 when he lost his first fight.

Watching him I agree, I don't think his skill is there, just saying that technically him losing 2 or 3 times when he was young does not mean he couldn't potentially become champ because let's face it.. Most fighters are not undefeated when they become UFC champion. The list of fighters who were undefeated when they won the belt is a very short one.

Last edited:
Then go fight top 10 and make us stfu

Fair enough, worst guy Oliveira lost to is probably Jim Miller. If we forget about Oliveira for a minute tho and go back to Conor... He lost to Artemij Sitenkov who has a recod of 15-17... Also Joseph Duffy. Duffy is alright I guess but nowhere near the level of some of the guys Conor went on to beat.

Edit: 15-1, 12-4 and 10-6... record of the 3 opponents he lost to

Last guy he lost to is 15-1 and 10-6 guy was his first loss. He was 18 when he lost his first fight.

Watching him I agree, I don't think his skill is there, just saying that technically him losing 2 or 3 times when he was young does not mean he couldn't potentially become champ because let's face it.. Most fighters are not undefeated when they become UFC champion. The list of fighters who were undefeated when they won the belt is a very short one.
Overhyped regional level fighter, enough said

I respect him for sure, takes balls to fight professionally (or at an amateur level) and he's an entertainer, plus his speech on mental health was very moving and I think might do a lot of good.

The only thing I don't respect him for is getting fat after fights. Hey I'm no fighter but don't reckon that's a great course of action, particularly when he gets older. He's an entertainer and I'm sure that's part of it but don't reckon it's advisable.

I mean, I like the dude but he just looks very beatable. He is well rounded, but not outstanding anywhere.

I hope the ufc signs Soren Bak one day

BV1O8546.jpg

BV1O7910.jpg

BV1O8178.jpg

Someone who lies about journalists covering the sport deserves no respect.

I respect anyone who gets in that cage but I have a hard time caring about a prospect or low level contender who get special treatment purely from acting like a clown, he still has a lot to prove and if he can't see that it's his problem not the audience that doesn't respect him.

The kind of global respect he is looking for,he doesnt really deserve at the moment. He's built himself up as a clown show. Until he beats someone good,and tones himself down,he wont be respected like that.
He bangs bro and gets in a cage to fight guys for money lol he gets my respect.

I like him bur he will never get near gold

He should fight higher ranked competition if he wants respect.

Back