Media Paddy Pimblett: No one respects me. And it does piss me off

ThoughtfulBronzeCero-size_restricted.gif

It's because we have all seen him lose tons of times in Cage Warriors. Oh and he keeps crying about everyone who beat him in Cage Warriors being on roids

It's always an excuse when he loses, roids, injuries, etc.

I this it's about his personality too.

I hope the ufc signs Soren Bak one day

He is a sub 15 ranked fighters.. its the same for all before they prove themselves at the pivotal level. Good of him to use it as fire though.

Last edited:
Eh, figthing someone who is at least top 50 would help him here...Though Gordon is bit of a step up, I guess.

I respect him. I just don't think he's some world beater high level contender future Champion as he is being promoted. I think most would agree with my take there.

He lost to Nad Narimani in Cage Warriors who then entered the UFC after beating Paddy and has since fizzled out and released. I still think Paddy's very talented and will win a lot of fights against the lower level competition. But the UFC top 15 in the LW division is just so stacked with guys who appear to have a better skillset than Paddy, so it's hard to imagine him having a ton of success against the ranked guys.

Because his beating bums and in those fights, they tend to be close until he wins.

I know nothing about his Cage Warriors career, just seeing him for UFC career. He's a annoying person.

It's because we have all seen him lose tons of times in Cage Warriors. Oh and he keeps crying about everyone who beat him in Cage Warriors being on roids

It's always an excuse when he loses, roids, injuries, etc.
3 losses over 5 years is tons of losses now? i guess every fighter is truly horrible these days

He gets the respect he deserves. A heavily pushed favoured fighter who fights mostly nobodies so far. If you want to be pushed and be taken seriously, you need to fight people who matter. Literally no different than the shit O’Malley put up with before he fought Pedro and yan. Now that he’s proved he can hang he gets more respect

3 losses over 5 years is tons of losses now? i guess every fighter is truly horrible these days
He lost against Erosa as well and everyone agrees it was one of the worst hometown decisions ever.

aka whether he had a UFC or even Bellator level fighter, he lost

Last edited:
Back