Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

Just love that he's throwing paulie's name around again seemingly just to taunt him that he missed out on a red panties night.

Lol at carried.

Imagine seriously thinking Mayweather ... the most risk aversed boxer of all time ... actually prolonging a fight on purpose?

Mayweather couldnt finish Conor any sooner. He couldnt even knock him off his feet in his sport.

Boxing fanboys are more LOLworthy than Conor fanboys.

There are degrees of ‘carried’. If fighting in 1st gear qualifies as carrying someone then it’s very clear that’s exactly what happened.

The notion that he couldn’t have finished Conor any sooner is plainly wrong though. He spent the first three rounds simply feeling out Conor’s power. In a hypothetical rematch there would be absolutely no need for that to happen. He could begin walking him down and pressuring him from opening bell. When he gets the stoppage really just depends on when he turns on the gas.

I’m the one that actually reads, but your right I’m clueless, look into it
Duckduckgo

I genuinely don't believe you can read at a reasonable level. Anyways, enjoy.

699349861_medium.gif

A Pacquiao fight is terrible for Conor.

When you fight Mayweather you know you’re going up against a boxing genius, but you’re also going up against a relatively light hitter, who hasn’t had a legit stoppage in a decade (aside from Conor), and a infamously defensive, safety first fighter.

Pacquiao is none of those things. He hits harder than anything Conor has ever faced and would hurt him with anything that lands. Crucially he follows up with his attacks with combination power punches. The old adage of ‘how he wants, when he wants’ applied here, and I have a feeling it would be early.

Conor should stay away from boxing. Power is his best asset but by boxing standards he’s a light hitter. Getting walked down and stopped by a midget is never a good look either.

When was this? so he has a limp now? Dude is screwed in his next fight that wear and tear is finally catching up to him
A couple of weeks ago...he was in Edmonton for a basketball tournament. Perhaps he was just sore.

A couple of weeks ago...he was in Edmonton for a basketball tournament. Perhaps he was just sore.
Come on dog, you probably confused some Eskimo with Pacman, Pacquiao has never set foot in Canada as far as I know. lol

Lol...Pac won't fuck around like Money did...when he smells blood...Conor gonna get retired like ricky Hatton...

Lol...Pac won't fuck around like Money did...when he smells blood...Conor gonna get retired like ricky Hatton...
Is conor stupid enough to try and walk pacman down? I doubt it he said he learned his lesson and will bring different approaches, his best bet is to make manny chase him and then unleash that left straight as pacman rushes in like aldo and its all she wrote. Pacman sleeping again ala marquez four.

Of course he does. He’s broke.

Pacman will leave Conor forever strapped to a wheelchair. Seriously.

Pacman will leave Conor forever strapped to a wheelchair. Seriously.
Conor will not play into Manny sgame though, he learned his lesson from the Floyd fight that he will prepare better for different styles. He also knows Pacman is easy to counter since he got short arms and rushes in, look for Conor to unleash the left straight counter down the pipe

Conor should stay away from boxing. Power is his best asset but by boxing standards he’s a light hitter. Getting walked down and stopped by a midget is never a good look either.
Like he did against a 5'11 Margarito

Meaningless imo. Since Maymac boxers have been talking about fighting McGregor or other mixed martial artists and vice versa, but nothing ever happens. At the end of the day, none of the matchups make any sense for either party. It’s all just talk and banter.

Pacquiao needs to shut up, he needs publicity badly to resurrect his dying career.

Oh really? How about you check the man’s net worth and see if that statement holds up. If you’re going to be a hater, at least don’t be ignorant so you don’t sound completely retarted.

Back