Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

There are degrees of ‘carried’. If fighting in 1st gear qualifies as carrying someone then it’s very clear that’s exactly what happened.

The notion that he couldn’t have finished Conor any sooner is plainly wrong though. He spent the first three rounds simply feeling out Conor’s power. In a hypothetical rematch there would be absolutely no need for that to happen. He could begin walking him down and pressuring him from opening bell. When he gets the stoppage really just depends on when he turns on the gas.

BS. Where was that feeling out process vs the Japanese fighter?

Why didnt he carry him?

Why didnt he carry him?

There’s probably about a 50lb difference between Tenshin and McGregor. Not only that, but Tenshin routinely fights with 8oz gloves, so making an assessment of his power would’ve been easy. With McGregor, it was anyone’s guess. Hence there was absolutely no need to ‘feel out’ Tenshin. Why else did you think he barely threw a punch in the first few rounds?

Honestly though, I’m never sure what to say to people who don’t understand that it was Mayweather in 1st gear for most of the fight. I’ve been on both ends of that treatment, sparring against guys I’m so much better than that I could turn the gas on whenever I liked and get them out of there, and being in with guys who could do the same to me.

Bingo! it is known that Tidwell has an weird obsession with Manny Pacquiao.
And Tapatio got a weird obsession with me. Stop crying I praised Manny in here, some of you guys is over sensitive to a brothas opinion

Get it straight son. McGregor wants to 'box' Pacman. He made noise about it before the Mayweather fight was official, possibly as a negotiating tactic. Pac's team heard it and started licking their chops. They know it'll be the easiest 60+ million they'll ever make. Even at 40 and naturally lighter by 20-30 lbs Pac would break both of his orbital bones before sending him unconscious through the ropes, all within 3 rds, and end McGregor's combat career for good.

Pacquiao would absolutely fucking destroy him, even at 40.

I get that Conor went 10 with Floyd and did better than many of us thought he would do, but Floyd did allow a show to happen for a bit there.

I'm not sure if Pacquiao has the ability to sit back and not throw and make a show of it. Floyd is a brilliant defensive fighting machine, while Pacquiao is a brilliant offensive fighting machine. Two different animals.

So accurate.

Conor McGregor does not have the power, or skill, to tickle Pacquiao ... while Pacquiao has absolutely every ingredient to destroy Conor McGregor.

Manny Pacquiao Is an absolutely fierce, relentless fighting machine .... for as many rounds as necessary.
Conor McGregor, on the other hand, is a 1-2 round fighter ... whose will becomes weak, and whose ass becomes soft, if he can't win inside of 2 rounds.

Conor has absolutely ZERO chance of beating a "once-in-a-lifetime" legend like Manny Pacquiao.

Pacquiao needs to shut up, he needs publicity badly to resurrect his dying career.

If he badly needed some cash, go and fight Lomachenko.

FYI, McGregor is mediocre at best when it comes to boxing.
Pac has called loma out. Loma ducked

Boxing Paq = $$$$$
UFC = $ and a UFC hotdog brander.

Manny Pacquiao Is an absolutely fierce, relentless fighting machine .... for as many rounds as necessary.
Conor McGregor, on the other hand, is a 1-2 round fighter ... whose will becomes weak, and whose ass becomes soft, if he can't win inside of 2 rounds.

Conor has absolutely ZERO chance of beating a "once-in-a-lifetime" legend like Manny Pacquiao.
Conor is not going to play into Mannys game.

He will sit in the cut and wait for Manny to rush in and just clock him with the straight left. conor is not stupid enough to fight sloppy like he did with Floyd, he will get his cardio up and lose the weight, remember Conor has a very good chin he only goes down to quit not becaue he is hurt but gassed.

He will sit in the cut and wait for Manny to rush in and just clock him with the straight left. conor is not stupid enough to fight sloppy like he did with Floyd, he will get his cardio up and lose the weight, remember Conor has a very good chin he only goes down to quit not becaue he is hurt but gassed.

When a boxing novice steps in against an 8 weight world champion and fighter of the decade, he’s very much ‘playing his game’.
There is no a minute of the fight that doesn’t take place where Pacquio wants it, at the pace that Pacquiao wants it - and even at 40+ that’s a pace that McGregor has never encountered.

His chin cracks and cracks early. He has a 100% record of being hurt in the ring.

Would Pacman make Conor look good like May or would he murk him like any high level pro should easily do?
i need informations to your Avatar picture.

on Topic.
I think Pacman will not want to finish him inside the first 2... but afterwards is game over.

<Lmaoo><45>

Conor McGregor has never been hit as hard, as cleanly, or with as Lightning - fast punches as what Manny Pacquiao throws.

When a boxing novice steps in against an 8 weight world champion and fighter of the decade, he’s very much ‘playing his game’.
There is no a minute of the fight that doesn’t take place where Pacquio wants it, at the pace that Pacquiao wants it - and even at 40+ that’s a pace that McGregor has never encountered.

His chin cracks and cracks early. He has a 100% record of being hurt in the ring.
Conor FAKES behind hurt to get out of a fight, Ive seen boxers do this when they can no longer take the pressure or are gassing. He has an Iron chin, Pacman got put out cold by Marquez and went to sleep face first for 3 minutes out cold bro.

Also Conors reach is too long, if he really takes the fight serious he can just stick his hand out and keep his legs long in a boxer stance Pacman won't be able to get in on him, study boxing bro, Im not saying Conor will do all this but give the man a fighting chance geez. Conor did Better than Pac or Canelo when they fought Floyd, it was his pro debut and he lasted the ten rounds before gassing and the ref waving it off. Sure Floyd carried him a bit but he still do good landing more punches than Pac or Canelo.

Conor McGregor has never been hit as hard, as cleanly, or with as Lightning - fast punches as what Manny Pacquiao throws.

If Conor studies the boxing stance and uses his reach Pacman wont be able to lunge in with that ferocious missle left he likes to. Conor will need to put his front foot forward, remember this is boxing you can do this with no worry of a takedown or low kick. once he gets the stance down Pac will be nullified thats how Floyd prevented Manny from coming in at will he keeps his front foot long out there so Pac has to step to the side to try and land a lead punch

Why didnt he carry him?

It was the most obvious carry job I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of fights. He literally walked forward smirking, not throwing anything. Instead of fighting like his usual hypersharp, mobile, agile self, he fought like a plodding Mexican journeyman - who was taking the fight as seriously as sparring one of his daughters.

In contrast to the Pacquiao fight, where he jumped halfway across the ring at every Pacquiao feint.

I mean look at this ffs. He treated Conor like the joke he is, and blatantly carried him. Conor has no power at all by boxing standards, and Floyd fought him accordingly.

UepSTfZ.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

{<jordan}

Conor FAKES behind hurt to get out of a fight, Ive seen boxers do this when they can no longer take the pressure or are gassing. He has an Iron chin, Pacman got put out cold by Marquez and went to sleep face first for 3 minutes out cold bro.

Also Conors reach is too long, if he really takes the fight serious he can just stick his hand out and keep his legs long in a boxer stance Pacman won't be able to get in on him, study boxing bro, Im not saying Conor will do all this but give the man a fighting chance geez. Conor did Better than Pac or Canelo when they fought Floyd, it was his pro debut and he lasted the ten rounds before gassing and the ref waving it off. Sure Floyd carried him a bit but he still do good landing more punches than Pac or Canelo.

If Conor studies the boxing stance and uses his reach Pacman wont be able to lunge in with that ferocious missle left he likes to. Conor will need to put his front foot forward, remember this is boxing you can do this with no worry of a takedown or low kick. once he gets the stance down Pac will be nullified thats how Floyd prevented Manny from coming in at will he keeps his front foot long out there so Pac has to step to the side to try and land a lead punch

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Pacquiao is one of the greatest fighters of all time, who is still elite at age 40. Conor is a 0-1 bum who would get violently stomped by any good pro boxer, from 130 to 160.

Pacquiao would abuse him any way he wanted, and Conor would barely land one clean punch, just like against Floyd.

Last edited:
Back