Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

The only way I see Conor having a chance is if the match is 6 rounds (and that doesn't qualify as as world title fight right?)

All you would have to do is wait until the first grazing shot lands and pretend you were hurt so bad that you can get up and you get paid, like Floyd said he dont get paid for overtime

you are guaranteed a purse why go 12 rounds when you can get 25 to 30 million regardless?
I'm like 280. I couldn't go 12 of I wanted too haha.

Pacquiao destroyed Margaritos eye , broke the bones around his eye with a single grazing uppercut in like round 4, Margarito is a tough SOB he was like 175 on fight night Pac was like 142 pounds soaking wet and went toe to toe with this dude :(

Before
Tony_Margarito.JPG

During the fight
r

After
1-28.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Meaningless imo. Since Maymac boxers have been talking about fighting McGregor or other mixed martial artists and vice versa, but nothing ever happens. At the end of the day, none of the matchups make any sense for either party. It’s all just talk and banter.
The only fight of MMA vs Boxing in a boxing ring that will be massive is Jorge MasVidal vs Canelo Alvarez.

Two latino fanbases, boxing fans, mma fans, casual fans will gobble it up. If that shit is on PPV it will be huge well over 3 million buys guaranteed.

The only fight of MMA vs Boxing in a boxing ring that will be massive is Jorge MasVidal vs Canelo Alvarez.

Two latino fanbases, boxing fans, mma fans, casual fans will gobble it up. If that shit is on PPV it will be huge well over 3 million buys guaranteed.

It could also end up permanently damaging Masvidal though.

Conor almost KOd with a bodyshot ... he would destroy that midget with 8oz gloves.

Of course

Easiest fight in his career
Boxing a novice amateur
Easiest payday too

Fucking ridiculous with everyone and their mom calling out a washed up 0-1 pseudo-boxer just to cash in. What a world we live in.

Thing is Floyd can't punch, McG lasted 10.
Vs Pac I don't see it going 3.

The only way I see Conor having a chance is if the match is 6 rounds (and that doesn't qualify as as world title fight right?)

There’s almost no chance Conor would see the final bell in a six round fight.

He lasted 10 against a notoriously light punching, brittle handed, ultra defensive and cautious fighter who took the first 3 round off.

Imagine him not having that luxury against a buzzsaw like Pacquiao?

lol Boxing's #2 wants that red panty night. Actually he is #1 now that Mayweather is retired.

Boxing is dead.

You never know. Remember Conor lasted ten rounds against floyd

Cmon now man you're trolling right? If you think thats how Floyd normally operates, blindly moving forward for 10 rounds...I seen the guy myself say "I might have to carry em for a few" wink wink

Back