Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

Pacman by brutal KO
Mayweather was toying with Conor by playing defense for half the fight and waiting for him to gas out.

Pacman will beat Conor into oblivion.

If Conor fixed his cardio, he'll smoke Manny

He was pummeling Floyd until he gassed

That’s pretty funny.
I actually have no idea what the details are on Pac’s boxing contract? I don’t know if he’s currently signed a fight deal with someone or if he’s open right now?

he has one fight left on his deal with pbc. net fight will likely be danny garcia or mikey. dazn and eddie will prolly have interest too

Pacman better watch Conors left!!!

PolishedHauntingCottontail-max-1mb.gif

In the Ariel interview earlier today Conor mentioned "signing Manny" and alluded to discussions about fighting Pacquiao, looking like he was holding back on what he could say.

Add in this supposed handshake deal with Dana and Floyd with rumors of a deal for Floyd to return late this year. My theory is Dana told Floyd court side that he was gonna close a deal with Zuffa boxing signing Manny Pacqiuao as their first signing. Manny's deal with PBC ends after this next fight (my guess would be against Danny Garcia or Mikey Garcia).

Dana & Zuffa boxing sign Manny. Manny fights McGregor later this year. Winner gets Floyd in a co promotional fight with Zuffa boxing at Allegiant Stadium in Vegas late this year.

I heard rumors Pacman is going to be ringside in Las Vegas for Conor vs Cowboy.

he has one fight left on his deal with pbc. net fight will likely be danny garcia or mikey. dazn and eddie will prolly have interest too
Mikey is fighting Jessie Vargas, Danny is fighting Redcack at the end of the month.

Pacman is not signed to a promotional contract, he signed an adviser contract with Haymon, this why Pacs last two fights were promoted by Mayweather promotions, Haymon is an adviser, thats his title so he doesn't get in trouble with the Ali act, this why Deontay Wilder can fight Tyson Fury because he is not tied down to a promoter..

Pacman can sign with Dana White and still have Haymon as his adviser. The only issue is did Pac sign a network TV deal with FOX?

Conor vs manny bare knuckle main event 2030, book it.

Mikey is fighting Jessie Vargas, Danny is fighting Redcack at the end of the month.

Pacman is not signed to a promotional contract, he signed an adviser contract with Haymon, this why Pacs last two fights were promoted by Mayweather promotions, Haymon is an adviser, thats his title so he doesn't get in trouble with the Ali act, this why Deontay Wilder can fight Tyson Fury because he is not tied down to a promoter..

Pacman can sign with Dana White and still have Haymon as his adviser. The only issue is did Pac sign a network TV deal with FOX?

yeah, I get mixed up with the haymon advisor stuff. Manny/Broner was a showtime PPV while Manny/thurman was a FOX ppv so my guess is that he's not necessarily tied down. haymon essentially is pbc because if he was to ever align with Dana/Zuffa, all of those pbc guys follow haymon. There were previous negotiations between Dana/WME for PBC too

Conor would honestly have a good shot at beating Paulie though.

I doubt that TBH. I thought Paulie won the Lobov fight, but with gloves... and Conor's gastank... I just can't see anything but a decision for Paulie. Only chance would be a quick KO, and we've seen Conor just doesn't have that kind of power in boxing.

Beating Conor should only count as 1/2 a win.

Conor mentioned in the interview he was going to box him and then sounded like e was not supposed to let it slip. ATP in his career, guys like Paq and May would benefit from fighting MMA way more than modern killers in boxing. Who knows if it will happen, but thats what Id do if I was an aging boxer with a rather large name, and an easy way to rack up W's.

Pacquiao prolly favored to beat any WW not named bud or spence. only problem is fight would prolly be at 154.
How is that a problem? Pac destroys boxing McGregor at any weight!

yeah, I get mixed up with the haymon advisor stuff. Manny/Broner was a showtime PPV while Manny/thurman was a FOX ppv so my guess is that he's not necessarily tied down. haymon essentially is pbc because if he was to ever align with Dana/Zuffa, all of those pbc guys follow haymon. There were previous negotiations between Dana/WME for PBC too
Dana White has nothing but good things to say about Haymon, man this would be insane if Dana were able to sign Manny Pacquiao and have his next fight under the 'Zuffa banner. What we might see is PBC fighters fighting for Dana White. Dana knows how to build stars, he can make so many of these young amateur boxers huge stars.

I doubt that TBH. I thought Paulie won the Lobov fight, but with gloves... and Conor's gastank... I just can't see anything but a decision for Paulie. Only chance would be a quick KO, and we've seen Conor just doesn't have that kind of power in boxing.
Paulie hates Conor so much he might actually juice up for that fight hahahaha

Back