Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

It is interesting Pacquiao hasn’t announced another fight since beating Thurman back in July.

It’s entertainment, bring it on.

Haha the greatest boxer since Duran (not the best) kills him in 3 rounds

Pacquiao is so explosive and would show angles that would shock Einstein
I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but he recently showed up to an event in my city. I saw him randomly about with his family and he was walking with quite a limp. Huge fan of his, but he looked a bit past it.

I'd rather see Conor get killed by ggg or lomachenko.

Would tune in grudgingly to see him ko'd by Manny tho too.

Pacquiao needs to shut up, he needs publicity badly to resurrect his dying career.

If he badly needed some cash, go and fight Lomachenko.

FYI, McGregor is mediocre at best when it comes to boxing.
Loma too small lol

I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, but he recently showed up to an event in my city. I saw him randomly about with his family and he was walking with quite a limp. Huge fan of his, but he looked a bit past it.

He is past it, but he is still one of the greatest boxers of all time and a current world champ

He is much more aggressive than Floyd too

Dana White has nothing but good things to say about Haymon, man this would be insane if Dana were able to sign Manny Pacquiao and have his next fight under the 'Zuffa banner. What we might see is PBC fighters fighting for Dana White. Dana knows how to build stars, he can make so many of these young amateur boxers huge stars.

PBC with dana and Al behind them is a game changer, I do think it's a realistic possibility. PBC is the exact kind of property that WME would love to pick up

Conor would have a 1/3rd chance of winning if he cuts the booze lose fat and muscle and focus purely on striking stamina and footwork

If the money is right this fight will happen. However it also depends if McGregor beats Cowboy. Conor stock will go down if he loses. Especially if he loses badly.

Conor KOd inside 2 rounds by a boxing legend that won't carry him for 10 rounds.

Lol at carried.

Imagine seriously thinking Mayweather ... the most risk aversed boxer of all time ... actually prolonging a fight on purpose?

Mayweather couldnt finish Conor any sooner. He couldnt even knock him off his feet in his sport.

Boxing fanboys are more LOLworthy than Conor fanboys.

I wonder if Conor would talk trash to Pacquiao the way he does everyone else.

When was this? so he has a limp now? Dude is screwed in his next fight that wear and tear is finally catching up to him

PBC with dana and Al behind them is a game changer, I do think it's a realistic possibility. PBC is the exact kind of property that WME would love to pick up
The only issue is the asking price, Haymon is in the hole I believe with over 400 million of investors money he borrowed to buy time slots. He will probably demand some insane money, Dana White tried to buy Top Rank several years ago but the negotiations fell through, I bet Arum wanted a billion dollars lol.

I do believe if Dana White is able to work his magic and build up these young up and coming American amateurs he can bring boxing back to the top again.

There are a lot of young amateur boxers with personality

look at Teofimo Lopez with Top Rank, that kid is a star and he is exciting can fight and has a good personality, Boxing sucks at building new stars in the internet era, this is something Dana is good at.

I wonder if Conor would talk trash to Pacquiao the way he does everyone else.
Probably not because that would be real awkward, it would be like Keith Thurman talking trash to Manny

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back