Pacquiao Wants to Box McGregor

Conor got caught slipping they had to tell him to shhhhhh

It looks like Pacman is going to sign to Zuffa Boxing, Floyd is the mastermind here probably told Manny only way you fight me is if you sign ith Zuffa boxing, Pac has no promotional contract only an adviser contract with Al Haymon, this why Pac aint name an opponent yet he probably waiting to see the outcome of Conor vs Cowboy

I wonder though if Cowboy wins does he get Pacquiao at 154 pounds in boxing instead?

giphy.gif

Pac by KO, most likely brutal. Totally different style than Floyd. Floyd might make Conor look stupid with technique but Pac will have better, quicker technique than Mac+ WAY more KO power and aggression than Floyd. He'd make Conor pay much more dearly for any gaffes in his boxing game.

Pacquiao needs to shut up, he needs publicity badly to resurrect his dying career.

If he badly needed some cash, go and fight Lomachenko.

FYI, McGregor is mediocre at best when it comes to boxing.

What? He just beat Keith Thurman and Adrian Broner... the man is having like a fourth career renaissance.

What? He just beat Keith Thurman and Adrian Broner... the man is having like a fourth career renaissance.
That dude sounded angry, when Pacman never peeped a word it was all Conor saying he wanted to fight Pacman, May and Malignaggi. lol

Manny would probably piece him up and win by doctor's or corner stoppage

i cannot see mcgregor throwing fire with pac in close range, so unless Pac goes super light, we're gonna see conor getting bashed up against the ropes like vs mayweather.

but Pac has gotten KO'd cold by flying in crazily vs JMM, which is what Conor does...

BOOK IT

Even way past his prime Pacman will put Conor away as soon as he feels like it.

It will be hagler vs hearns type fight, Conor knocking Pac down and Pac wobbling conor, with Conor getting the KO in the end both are southpaws and ferocious.
yea, it will be exactly like one of the best boxing fights if all time. exactly like that.

Conrad likely beats him by decision imo. He took rounds off mayweather. Manny isnt in his prime. Connie by dec or late tko.

Hmm I think Pacquiao is too quick and too skilled. Conor would have the weight and reach advantage though.

Wants a boxing title but only calls out the older fighters? These aren't the same guys as the one in the pub that he sucker punched.

LMFAO! Easy money for Pac if people are dumb enough to make this one happen. Conor would come in with at least a 20-pound advantage, and he'll still get brutally assaulted like a prison chomo. For this reason, it will never happen.

In the Ariel interview earlier today Conor mentioned "signing Manny" and alluded to discussions about fighting Pacquiao, looking like he was holding back on what he could say.

Add in this supposed handshake deal with Dana and Floyd with rumors of a deal for Floyd to return late this year. My theory is Dana told Floyd court side that he was gonna close a deal with Zuffa boxing signing Manny Pacqiuao as their first signing. Manny's deal with PBC ends after this next fight (my guess would be against Danny Garcia or Mikey Garcia).

Dana & Zuffa boxing sign Manny. Manny fights McGregor later this year. Winner gets Floyd in a co promotional fight with Zuffa boxing at Allegiant Stadium in Vegas late this year.

Back